Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

This is no joke: If you focus on eating healthy foods, you're "mentally diseased" and probably need some sort of chemical treatment involving powerful psychotropic drugs.
Posted by: RaysofLight ()
Date: June 30, 2010 02:23AM

This is from the Health Ranger-and INSANE!!!

<a href="[www.livingfoodvillage.com] Food Village </a>

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: This is no joke: If you focus on eating healthy foods, you're "mentally diseased" and probably need some sort of chemical treatment involving powerful psychotropic drugs.
Posted by: Curator ()
Date: June 30, 2010 08:45AM

dang, that sounds crazy, although I must admit ive met a few people off the internet that seriously seem like they are mentally diseased, they obsess over eating healthy, but they dont actually do anything to educate themselves over what is an isnt healthy, like my brothers wife who only eats veggies this last year, but covers them in ranch dressing, and drinks almost a 12 pack of diet soda a day... that I would consider a possible mental disease, as she is convinced she is eating healthy, but wonders why she isnt losing any weight, and has actually gained some, and refuses to believe the massive amounts of ranch dressing may be part of the problem... let alone the diet soda, she believes its "healthy"...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Re: This is no joke: If you focus on eating healthy foods, you're "mentally diseased" and probably need some sort of chemical treatment involving powerful psychotropic drugs.
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: June 30, 2010 11:10AM

HA HA!! That is HILARRRIOUS!! I just laugh.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 30, 2010 01:20PM

I don't totally disagree. When you find yourself getting all het up about whether or not you should eat red bell peppers, or if garlic and onions are too 'stimulating' and may do you harm, or counting how many almonds you have per day... you might want to step back from diet a bit and reassess where you're at. I've seen some people freak out about measuring their fat to fruit to greens amounts etc etc, call massive hair loss and loss of menstruation "detox' and other ridiculously over the top things. Anything can be taken too far, even the pursuit of health (hello, breatharianism anyone?).

Posted by: eaglefly ()
Date: June 30, 2010 01:24PM

Bwahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As you can see I am quite insane from eating healthy foods.

Vinny

Posted by: eaglefly ()
Date: June 30, 2010 01:29PM

Attention!!!
There is now a new mental disorder.
Its called "Lets invent a new mental disorder "

Bwahahaha.

Vinny

Date: June 30, 2010 03:06PM

well said coco.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Posted by: rab ()
Date: June 30, 2010 04:15PM

This article is just a way to help people on SAD: the "health food" people are actually crazy, and nobody should take them seriously. Don't pay attention to them, they are seriously disturbed.
The industry does not really care if a small minority of people actually eats healthy, just as long as it is not a serious trend. So, they will leave us alone if we leave the "sheeply" alone. Lately, with internet, health food proponents have been too loud, and media is doing their part to reassure "ordinary" people that the noise they here is nothing worth their attention.
The message is clear. Eat your healthy food and shut up. Or...I don't even want to think about it.

Date: June 30, 2010 04:21PM

Maybe they will force us onto reservations...little do they know, I really wouldn't mind, as long as there was enough room and materials for a good organic farm...lol

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Posted by: rab ()
Date: June 30, 2010 04:38PM

I tried to correct it: "the noise they hear", but I got a message that I cannot edit as the time has expired...

Date: June 30, 2010 04:45PM

eh, dont worry about it, we all make typos from time to time ^_^

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Posted by: BackAgain ()
Date: June 30, 2010 11:15PM

coco Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't totally disagree. When you find yourself
> getting all het up about whether or not you should
> eat red bell peppers, or if garlic and onions are
> too 'stimulating' and may do you harm, or counting
> how many almonds you have per day... you might
> want to step back from diet a bit and reassess
> where you're at. I've seen some people freak out
> about measuring their fat to fruit to greens
> amounts etc etc, call massive hair loss and loss
> of menstruation "detox' and other ridiculously
> over the top things. Anything can be taken too
> far, even the pursuit of health (hello,
> breatharianism anyone?).

Agreed. I read Curezone once in a while. Those people have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder with parasites. I believe in parasites but not to the extent they do where they "zap" parts of their body hundreds of times a day.

Also.. some raw people are just well..snobs. I guess their characteristics could fit into a personality disorder of some sort. There is something about their personality that is a complete turn off. They think people don't like them because they're "different" and eat raw. When it's really just their *I'm better than you* personality. Even when I was 100% raw I didn't fit in with this type. They were just so judgmental and negative about everything other than them. "Well that sounds fun, but there would be so many SADers there and that would ruin it for me"

Another thing about the whole "mentally diseased" thing.. Your family could actually have you committed and evaluated at a mental hospital for being suicidal or be forced under someone else's "care" if you are diagnosed with cancer or something and choose not to go through conventional treatments. Someone in your family could actually take you to court and declare you mentally unstable and they can "legally" make decisions for you. You could actually be sedated and restrained while they inject you with radiation and chemo "for your own good". Talk about sci-fi.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: July 05, 2010 04:08AM

better than Bladerunner

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables