Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Dr Flora 3rd needs your help for my daughter in CA
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 27, 2006 10:21PM

Our family has a crisis now and I need to ask your help. We need someone in the Walnut Creek, CA who knows or has taught the Ann Wigmore Living Food Program to help with teaching my youngest son, Brent and my daughter Sherri's husband Jim, how to make the Energy Soup, and how to give an enema and a wheatgrass juice implant. The email address is brentonkelley@yahoo.com and jt@astound.net to help them find the sources in their town for buckwheat & sunflower greens, wheatgrass, dulse, Veggikraut (living sauerkraut), Rejuvelac, and just go there and be of help if you've ever taught the program before. I am unable to get there right away and need to ask the help of the wonderful raw/living food community. My number is 305-247-4779 and my email is drflora3rd@yahoo.com.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dr Flora 3rd needs your help for my daughter in CA
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 28, 2006 12:01AM

Good luck Dr. Flora.

Re: Dr Flora 3rd needs your help for my daughter in CA
Posted by: rawmark ()
Date: August 30, 2006 12:34PM

Dr. Flora,

Why would possibly even reference buckwheat greens when we all know they are highly toxic?

Marcos

Go Vegan for your life, your health, the planet and, most importantly, the animals that we share this wonderful world with!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables