Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Workout Recovery
Posted by: Utopian Life ()
Date: September 05, 2010 12:09PM

Well, the posts are here and speak for themselves re: defensiveness.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: WorkoutMan ()
Date: September 05, 2010 01:14PM

This is a picture of Doug Graham, no powders here, 57 years old apparently, just fruits and vegetables

[www.30bananasaday.com]

Posted by: Nubster ()
Date: September 05, 2010 03:15PM

Raw Seeker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Nubster, You look like the typical SAD wannabe
> bodybuilder which to a 100% raw foodist like me
> looks like bleh!! All I see is bloat and fat. I
> wouldn't take workout advice from you because I
> don't want to look like you. What kind of raw
> foods do you eat to make you look that way??
> That's rhetorical btw.

Well too bad for you that you are a brainless twit. I don't care if you want to look like me. I never tried to pass myself off as a body builder, never said I had a great build....simply that I know what I am talking about when it come to lifting weights and how to build muscle mass and strength. When that picture was taken I did not concern myself with pointless aesthetics...my goal was muscle mass and the ability to lift heavy weights...I accomplished both quite well thanks. And since you cannot read so well, as I stated in my original post, I was not eating raw when I was lifting.

And to Utopian Life....again...show me where I said I had a "nice body" or said I was an example of a fit person...huh?...show me please. I never did either. I gave workout advise to someone asking about post workout nutrition and recovery. Whether or not you like the way I look...the fact that I likely have many times the muscle mass and strength that you do I believe qualifies me as knowing a little bit about lifting weights. Again for those that don't or can't read...my goal was clearly not vanity...I was a powerlifter and size and strength were the only thing I was concerned about. And of course you see defined cuts and a nonfatty bodies on people on an omnivorous diet but not me...I WASN'T eating an omnivorous diet. I doubt any of my goals would have been reached if I had.

Date: September 05, 2010 03:54PM

wow, people on this board are really nasty to each other.

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: September 05, 2010 05:27PM

group hug !?! grinning smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Date: September 05, 2010 06:13PM

Yes, please. Don't squeeze us too hard ,Nub!

Posted by: Nubster ()
Date: September 05, 2010 07:57PM

Don't worry...despite my rantings at times, I am a big teddy bear.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2010 07:57PM by Nubster.

Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: September 05, 2010 08:03PM

Nubster Wrote:
> Don't worry...despite my rantings at times, I am a
> big teddy bear.

They were more than justified man. I dont know what rawseekers game is on these forums whether its to rub everyone he can up the wrong way by insulting them but its not on.

I still have my thoughts that hes durian i wish someone would IP check, durian is prob smart enough to use a proxy but thats easily spotted.

Date: September 05, 2010 08:21PM

why are you suggesting that durian would do that? i bet he has better things to do. i don't understand why you think he would do that unless you think he has a personal issue with you. i don't think durian's that type of person.

Date: September 05, 2010 08:36PM

Utopian Life Wrote:
> why are you suggesting that durian would do that?
> i bet he has better things to do. i don't
> understand why you think he would do that unless
> you think he has a personal issue with you. i
> don't think durian's that type of person.

Just the way he posts he asks me for pictures on being an athlete same thing durian does, always says bro, and if you check the back posts he always backs up durians posts and trys to cause a fight.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2010 08:40PM by powerlifer.

Date: September 05, 2010 08:41PM

i thought durian said "mate" a lot, not "bro." but okay, thanks for explaining your reason. smiling smiley

Date: September 05, 2010 08:43PM

just to add so you don't keep asking for IP check, perhaps: rawseeker advocating eating rice. durian does not think eating grains is healthy.

Date: September 05, 2010 08:59PM

Utopian Life Wrote:
> i thought durian said "mate" a lot, not "bro."
> but okay, thanks for explaining your reason. smiling smiley

hes said bro to me alot that doesnt matter or what he said, either he is a major durian fanboy or he is durian. Some guy who only comes on this forum to cause trouble or respond to durian type threads its abit suspicious.

Date: September 05, 2010 09:04PM

We have had a lot of people cause conflicts and problems in the last 6 months-year, I think. I'm sure the mods will keep an eye out.

Date: September 05, 2010 09:09PM

Utopian Life Wrote:
> We have had a lot of people cause conflicts and
> problems in the last 6 months-year, I think. I'm
> sure the mods will keep an eye out.

Its easy if rawseeker is who he says he is, then a usa ISP is likely, if its durian it will show the same IP. If proxy then rawseeker will show a weird one such as netherlands. Simple.

If he wasnt so rude and offensive no one would care.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2010 09:10PM by powerlifer.

Posted by: Curator ()
Date: September 07, 2010 09:58AM

Im really not sure how this got so... er energized, but I would like to point out, that Im fairly certain I only specified that protein powders are the fastest way for muscles to recover if one is trying to build massive muscles, but that I believe whole raw food alternatives are healthier... and more than good enough for somebody who is just trying to be healthy, not Build ginormous muscles...

As far as the request for my picture, I might be able to get an old one scanned at my friends house, but I have no current photos, nor a camera, I think I may have one friend with a cell phone camera, but I hardly see how any of that matters, especially since I don't see you posting photos either raw seeker,lol... and since there is some question as to who you really are, would be nice if the pic was of you holding a sign up with your screen name on it... I'll do the same if I can get access to a camera...^_^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Posted by: Curator ()
Date: September 07, 2010 12:22PM

found an old pic of me on my friends facebook from his wedding almost a year and a half ago, this is in the kitchen be4 the wedding, pretty bad quality, and be4 I started working out again, but this is me for anyone who is curious ^_^... Im slimmer with more muscle now, I will still attempt to get a more recent photo!

[i163.photobucket.com]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables