Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Snack all day?
Posted by: Yogamama ()
Date: August 31, 2006 08:11PM

Did any of you find that you were snacking ALL day long once you went to a raw foods diet? Is this just normal? I feel like I am hungry every 1-2 hours and I snack all day! Is that ok? After being on a raw foods diet for a longer period of time, do you still find that you snack all day? I would imagine that is the case since the food we eat is so easily digested, but I was just curious.

Thanks!

Kim

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Snack all day?
Posted by: abc123tyler ()
Date: August 31, 2006 08:31PM

Eating consistently throughout the day makes more sense to me and has worked great for me also. Consider the amount of calories you would take in during one of those "3 square meals" and how difficult it would be to digest those cooked foods and compare that to fruits/vegs which range from 70-80%s water. I find a much more consistent energy with raw "snacking."

Posted by: greenman ()
Date: August 31, 2006 09:16PM

That is very normal.

Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: August 31, 2006 09:57PM

-I eat about every 2-3 hours between daylight hours. My largest meal is about noon. I eat perhaps 4-6 times a day. It's the way to go (my personal opinion) if what you are eating is rather healthy.

-David Mason

Posted by: innervegetable ()
Date: September 01, 2006 02:09AM

Hey.

Yeah. my metabolism changed after only 3 months raw. I peffered to eat small meal/snacks more often as opposed to 3 standard. Now I usually drink food in the morning, munch or graze periodically (varying) until a moderate dinner and/or desert (about 6,7,8ish) I try not to eat before noon or after the sun sets.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables