Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Whats a master cleanse?
Posted by: avanahall ()
Date: September 04, 2006 07:27PM

Can anyone direct me to a link to explain a master cleanse.

Thanks
Christine

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Whats a master cleanse?
Posted by: rawmark ()
Date: September 04, 2006 10:09PM

The Master Cleanse is a recipe and book written by Stanley Burroughs. You can read a brief explanation on [curezone.com].

Also, another good site is [www.therawfoodsite.com]

Peace,

Marcos

Go Vegan for your life, your health, the planet and, most importantly, the animals that we share this wonderful world with!

Date: September 05, 2006 11:11AM

Thanks Marcos, your such a blessing!

Does anyone want to share there experience with the cleanse? Is it good?

Posted by: mark58 ()
Date: September 05, 2006 12:52PM

here is a link to the book.. PDF file The Master Cleanse
[www.supernatural.com]

Posted by: abi0961 ()
Date: September 07, 2006 01:03AM

I've done the cleanse three times now (10 days, 14 days and then 21 days over the course of a couple of years). It's always a very trying, yet extremely rewarding experience. I recommend reading some of the info available on curezone.com as well as reading The Master Cleanser by Stanley Buroughs - not sure on the spelling there. Someone might be angry with me for saying this, but he seems to be a tad bit misinformed about the nutrional value of lemons, etc. and the book can be bizarre at times. Regardless, the cleanse is definitely worth doing. Suuuper detox all around. Good luck!

Abbi

Date: September 07, 2006 01:09PM

Thanks All,

Blessings
Christine

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 17, 2006 12:32AM

I'm starting the master cleanse today. I'm sorry I did a juice/smoothie fast today actually tomorrow I'll begin the master cleanse, today I've done squeezed oranges all morning and green smoothie for lunch and I'll have the rest of it tonight. I've had the book for a while and I feel the urge to begin today. Wish me luck I want to do the full 10 days and will journal my progress on this post.
It's good to be back on this site I haven't visited in many moons
peace and love
Newt

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 20, 2006 04:52AM

hi I'm on day3 oh wow i feel good!
the first day was a little rough, just felt outta sorts, tired, weak, hungry!
oh and headaches! The salt water flush is also alittle psychadellic!But I'm glad I'm doing it. It's kinda hard to drink and you must stay near la toilette-very near, why does nobody warn us of this. I had no idea the water would literally pass through. So out of kindness I am telling everyone!
Day 2 was hard until the afternoon and I was able to go to a pretty hard yoga class and felt great!
Today was a little tired at work but once I got home did a bunch of gardenning a little light headed but no biggy. Not hungry really at all, but my sence of smell is way heightenned and I can really smell food.
wish me luck I hope I can do the whole 10 days. Also I've also lost alot of weight already like 4lbs.
If any one reads this that's done it, do you gain the weight back? I'm sure one must gain some of it back.
love and happiness
Newt

Date: September 20, 2006 09:54AM

Newt.
Keep updating us :-)

Posted by: alive! ()
Date: September 20, 2006 05:28PM

Hey Newt! Thanks for posting! I've been kinda, sorta, thinking about doing the Master Cleanse. I've never done it before or any other kind of cleanse for that matter. I've been raw for a little over a year and a half. I feel so much better, but I've also been feeling kind of stuck. Like maybe it's time to do something - you know, make some changes. I'm just not sure what that's going to be. So, I appreciate your postings.

I'm not even sure about what I believe in terms of "cleanses". People seem to have such varied experiences and opinions and I get pretty confused from time to time.

So yeah, like avanahall said, keep updating us!

Life Is Good!

alive!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables