Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

lets see...
Posted by: innervegetable ()
Date: September 06, 2006 05:18AM

I would love if you all shared some of your websites, articles, or projects around raw living etc... or if you want to share your own personal vision, that would be even better!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: lets see...
Posted by: Ally ()
Date: September 07, 2006 05:05AM

HI innervegetable,

As you probably already know from a previous post, our main raw food project here is growing and caring for nearly a thousand fruit trees.

The vision for my husband and me is to be able to produce and consume a diverse selection of the healthiest and most delicious tropical organic produce, to conserve soil and native forest areas, and to leave something behind for others to benefit from when we go. We are also beginning to see our place as a refuge for the wild pigs that get shot at everywhere else.

What about you? Do you have a raw food project and/or vision?

Best wishes, -Ally

Posted by: juve ()
Date: September 07, 2006 06:45AM

That sounds like paradise. You live in Hawaii?? I know there are a number of farms and rawfood/tribal communities in Hawaii. I plan on checking it out soon.

Ive been involved with a few projects of late! a raw catering service, mostly for festivals, retreats, and local events. Im endevoring to create a 'family'/tribe business that supports local farmers and organic farmers everywhere. Our land will hopefully become a model for permaculture, sustainability, conservation, progressive design, and healing.

We are *thriving* to renew the earth by renewing ourselves! And everyday is suprising. Obviouosly I could elaborate on my personal vision. however, i'm really more interested in the our common dreams becomming reality.

Fruit trees everywhere sounds good smiling smiley

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 07, 2006 07:13AM

The biggest project I have been working on lately is www.RawSpirit.net

Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: September 07, 2006 11:23AM

My thing:

-I'm building a raw food farm / retreat in Central Florida where folks can come and stay, exercise, care for the earth, breathe fresh air, sungaze, do yoga, and read and study (with the occasional game of pool....and dip in the hot tub!) We just broke ground on the house - which sits on 3 small acres outside the small, rural town of Avon Park, FL.

-I will publish a website with all the pictures and details of the farm over the next year! We should be completed by late April 2007!

-I look forward to being the host of any who wish to come and stay in Central Florida - for the cost of donations only! - and work on their healthy lifestyle smiling smiley

-I also LOVE to hear about what others are doing - and am so happy to hear about your success Ally (and your husband)! It's exciting!

-David Mason

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables