Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Life Altering Video
Posted by: stylestacey ()
Date: November 20, 2010 05:45PM

My Friend Wilco sent this to me, and i am very grateful...i ant as many people to see this as possible!

Please take a moment to watch this amazing video

[vimeo.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Life Altering Video
Posted by: life101 ()
Date: November 23, 2010 02:23AM

Very interesting. Thank you. Therese

Posted by: rab ()
Date: November 23, 2010 03:12AM

Well...ozone layer is NOT disappearing. The poles are shifting, and that is a well known scientific fact - electronic instruments used on ships are being adjusted to accommodate for this.
Catastrophe did happen in the Earth's history, and I truly believe that it is best explained in a scientific way - here:
[www.thunderbolts.info] and [www.electricuniverse.info]

Nothing that that persons said was new to me, she is just stating some facts and mixing them with some unscientific "prophetic" speech. I have heard and read probably dozens if not hundreds of prophecies like this one, some of them much more analytical and scientific. I like SCIENCE, real SCIENCE (not the Einstein garbage they teach you at schools).

...Global warming is not caused by humans...even though we have polluted the Earth every possible way, we are still too small and insignificant to change the climate. Other reasons (Solar system, energy from space etc.) are causing this. It may very well be a normal cycle.

Posted by: VeganLife ()
Date: November 25, 2010 08:20AM

The ozone holes have been recently found to be becoming a little bigger. Scientists do not know why yet AFAIK.

Global warning is also happening. We are not "too insignificant" to change the world's climate patterns. It is well documented that the the world's climate warms and cools in cycles and the current climate change in deviating greatly from that pattern.

Uh... if Einstein's theories are "garbage" you must be very intelligent and have a theory to replace his. Would you mind sharing it?

Truth be told I think that in time Einstein will be proven wrong. I think furthering Newtonian physics would be the right way to go. And even though Einstein did steal part of his theory from someone else, you have to give him credit for the work he did.

Posted by: rab ()
Date: November 26, 2010 12:37AM

Yes, we are too insignificant - the amount of CO2 that we produce is millions of times smaller than what Earth produces. So, whatever we do is - nothing. We do mess up the nature, but nature will find a way to get rid of us. Or better, to get rid of those who push this capitalistic, industrial nonsense that destroys our living space.

Global warming is happening, but those climate patterns have been observed only so long and there is no way that any conclusion can be made with certainty. Those "scientists" who give you "ready made" answers, are simply - fake. They serve political agenda. I will not answer this any longer, as this site is about raw foods, not science.

Here is the person a learnded first time from about Electric Universe theory (backed by Tesla and a number of great, fantastic scientists): [sites.google.com]

Posted by: VeganLife ()
Date: November 26, 2010 07:02AM

rab Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes, we are too insignificant - the amount of CO2
> that we produce is millions of times smaller than
> what Earth produces. So, whatever we do is -
> nothing. We do mess up the nature, but nature will
> find a way to get rid of us. Or better, to get rid
> of those who push this capitalistic, industrial
> nonsense that destroys our living space.
>
> Global warming is happening, but those climate
> patterns have been observed only so long and there
> is no way that any conclusion can be made with
> certainty. Those "scientists" who give you "ready
> made" answers, are simply - fake. They serve
> political agenda. I will not answer this any
> longer, as this site is about raw foods, not
> science.
>
> Here is the person a learnded first time from
> about Electric Universe theory (backed by Tesla
> and a number of great, fantastic scientists):
> [sites.google.com]
> e-do-know/einstein-was-wrong

CO2 is not the only factor affecting climate change but it is the easiest to control. There is already an established climate change pattern and we seem to be deviating greatly from that. If you think that there isn't enough information to establish a pattern then it just means that we are not sure how greatly we are actually contributing to climate change and it could actually be even worse than we think.
If "nature" "figures out" a way to get rid of us, then its too late for everybody.The solution being sought is to work with nature not against it.

I always thought of Eistein's theory as a stepping stone just like Newtonian physics is considered a stepping stone. I don't think anyone should think of it as "garbage". just that it is good to calculate some things and that its time may be coming soon. I do agree that it is not (completely) correct. Afterall he was not its originator, he actually stole the idea from Olinto De Pretto.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables