Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Date: November 26, 2010 11:11PM

I am new to raw foods, but I intend to become older with raw foods. I have been a health nut for about 40 years. And that segways into what I want to ask about. I was perusing testimonials. They were very exciting. I am not a basket-case like some of those people with really smashing testimonials, but I certainly could improve my health. It seems like having been a health nut for 40 year has left a lot to be desired, which is why I am excited about raw foods.

Well, anyway, I was perusing testimonials, and the first thing I thought was that no one is going to get rich from promoting raw foods, just like no one is going to get rich promoting fasting or urine therapy or MMS. In fact, most of the really valuable therapies do not make much of any profit for those who promote them. And yet these people in these testimonials are INCREDIBLY EXCITED and are saying INCREDIBLY EXCITING things about raw and living foods.

But, again, I am digressing like crazy. Anyway. here I am perusing raw food testimonials. I watched or read a whole bunch of testimonials. But I did not see any testimonials by old people. The oldest I saw was by a 62 years old. My wife pointed out that old people have had a longer time to accumulate toxins and much less ability to get rid of toxins once they start to cleanse. I am 65 years old. I had a heck of a time last night with a headache that would not quit until I took SAM-e and went back to sleep. I also have been having headaches and insomnia since I started doing raw foods about a week ago. I am OK now. Why aren't there more testimonials by old people? I suppose there might also be an issue of being able to appreciate new ideas. Is it just a coincidence? Am I all wet? Please, I would like your thoughts on the matter. Like, do I have a chance of success?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Age
Posted by: tropical ()
Date: November 27, 2010 01:50AM

This forum has a special sub-forum for the over-50 crowd.
[www.rawfoodtalk.com]

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables