Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Digestive Enzyme Pills
Posted by: stylestacey ()
Date: November 27, 2010 01:15AM

Hi everyone!

I am looking for a good solid article, or explanation of why digestive enzyme pills are not the same as eating raw foods with food enzymes to aid digestion...Can anyone help me out here ??

thank you!
Stacey

See Recipes Demo'd LIVE with StaceyJ in person

A Simple Accessible Approach to Raw Food
Saturday's
11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
1700 W. Sunset Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90026
@ a restaurant Mooi in Echo Park
only 10$ w/ RSVP to RawBeautyChallenge@gmail.com

please check out my youtube channel for videos on recipes, my TV Show debut, and further information about myself @ youtube.com/StaceyHeartsFruit

Need help living a healthier Lifestyle??? Contact StaceyJ for Coaching
-Low-Fat, Raw, Vegan, Natural Hygienic, Seasonal, Whole, Fresh, Ripe Fruits & Veggie Custom recipes made by yours truly "Raw Beauty Chef Stacey J"
-Meal Preparation (5 days a week) including Breakfast, Lunch, Dinners, a snack & a desert
-Delivery (within Los Angeles, Can overnight FEDEX outside of LA w/ ex charge)
-Coaching/Consulting
-Meal Plans for Saturday & Sunday
-Recipe Book by StaceyJ
-Grocery Shopping
-Meal Preparation Courses
-Health Lessons
-Monday face-to-face (or skype) motivational measuring & weigh-ins
-12pm-5pm availability (phone calls, texts, skype)
-Mix and match any of the above points to make a Custom program that works just for you, email StaceyJ to discuss discounted pricing at email below.

-contact StaceyJ .... rawbeautychallenge@gmail.com
RawBeautyChallenge@gmail.com
RawBeautyChallenge.webs.com
Youtube.com/StaceyHeartsFruit

Please go to RawBeautyChallenge's Facebook & "Like" it to get daily posts right on your wall smiling smiley ...follow this link:

[www.facebook.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Digestive Enzyme Pills
Posted by: RocketShip ()
Date: November 27, 2010 04:52AM

Get it here for free then charge people for your 'advice'?

Sorry... but anyone selling ''advice should be GIVING us information, not asking for it.

Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: November 27, 2010 11:16AM

Digestive enzyme pills are crap anyway, they do work if you have digestive problems but substituting enzymes makes the digestion weaker long term and can shut down the bodies own supply.

Also most contain enzymes which break down fiber into sugar, hence you lose the benefit of fiber feeding your good flora, or fibers benefits in binding toxins, bile etc.

Date: November 27, 2010 03:45PM

Hi rocketship,

we should all come from a loving place to help one another reach our goals in life. Why shoot someone down? i simply wanted to bounce ideas off peoples heads...who maybe have more experience in coaching people than myself. If we want to spread the word should we not all boost eachother up, instead of tearing one another down.

Please look up little grandmother and watch her videos.

I do not charge for advice. I charge for my raw chefing....which I am good at, and I do make good food, that is good for you.

I am simply asking for a great article that I may reference. I know the answer to taking any sort of supplement, but would like a place that I can refer people to read online for that one type of pill...and so they do not have to invest the thousands of dollars I have in the medical books I have and through my education.

I am sending you love vibes, I hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving, enjoy the rest of your weekend, and get all the advice and help you seek exactly when you need it so that you may thrive in life! xoStacey

Date: November 27, 2010 03:52PM

powerlifer,

Thank you these are the answers I am seeking. I like to come from a Natural Hygienic point of view, not the raw food supplemental point of view. Sometimes I just need places to reference to back-up what I have, and I thought I could come here for a quick answer rather than go back to the books.

If anyone has a place online I would greatly appreciate it...a lot of the info i have are in books that are not for sale to the public, or are no longer printed so people can not go buy it and look it up for themselves.

I would be grateful for this! xoStacey

Posted by: RocketShip ()
Date: November 28, 2010 12:55AM

Stacey... not trying to tear you down. Just stating a fact. I've never been a fan of people coming here and 'selling' their wares while asking our advice. I would say the same thing to David Wolfe or Gabriel Cousins if they came here asking for information while promoting their sales at the bottom of their post.

Peace.

BTW, Little Grandmother is not my cup of tea. I tried watching the first video that you posted and it was too much drama. Acting. Drama.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables