Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Zeolite
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 11, 2010 06:42PM

I know it's been discussed but there is just so much info out there. I found this free ebook but am hesitant to download anything onto my already buggy computer, has anyone read this?
[www.detoxifyheavymetals.com]
Have you taken zeolite and what did you think of it if you did? I'm curious and considering it. Thanks guys!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Zeolite
Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: December 11, 2010 06:51PM

It is very over-rated and very expensive due to MLM really. Zeolite is very inexpensive and most of these companies make massive mark up on it.

Any reason why you were interested in it as there are better alternatives in most cases. Many of the claims for zeolite are just silly. The aluminum content is another issue.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2010 06:52PM by powerlifer.

Posted by: Curator ()
Date: December 11, 2010 06:54PM

yeah...you might not want to take anything with Aluminum in it:/...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Date: December 11, 2010 06:55PM

My aunt has been giving it to my cousin, he has developmental issues from vaccine reactions when he was a baby. She says she's seen an improvement in him so I was curious. I wouldn't mind doing a heavy metal detox for the kids and I, my girl puts everything into her mouth and I'm sure she's eaten tons of crap metals etc. I know our water comes out of ancient pipes full of all kinds of garbage, etc. Etc etc etc.
What do you recommend for heavy metal detoxing? I was reading this site here about zeolite and the claims are so fantastic that they're hard to believe.
[www.zeolite.com]

By the way Powerlifer, your mailbox is full winking smiley.

Date: December 11, 2010 07:00PM

The brown seaweed extract is very good not just because i sell it recently but because it was what helped me majorly when i had high aluminum and cadmium from smoking cigarettes.

But if you dont wish to purchase anything seaweeds are good for chelating metals and the algins bind to the metals and if there is any in the seaweed they do similar so not to worry about that issue.

Chlorella is another of my favorites and pectins from fruits are good.

Sorry about that coco it should be fine now to PMsmiling smiley.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2010 07:01PM by powerlifer.

Date: December 11, 2010 07:59PM

I forgot to answer a portion of your PM coco about zeolite, Zeolites are actually aluminum silicates so yeah the aluminum is a potential issue.

Many of the reported benefits are just laughable also.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2010 07:59PM by powerlifer.

Posted by: GilmoreGirl ()
Date: January 05, 2011 04:46PM

I have found the majority of mineral supplements to be a waste. I've tried many such as cellfood, Waiora, IntraMAX, & various other mineral & oxygen supplements. They made no difference in my health regardless of the quantities used. Though many say they've had success with them, so I don't discount them altogether. I finally found two supplements more than worth the money: Adya Clarity & Ocean's Alive Marine Phytoplankton. One of the best ways to test the potency of supplements is during fasting. Ocean's Alive works really well to counteract some of the effects of fasting such as hunger, detox as well as provide minerals. Adya Clarity works well in balancing fruit sugars, among other things. I rarely have noticeable immediate effects with food or supplements, so this is a big deal for me & why they'll continue to be a staple for me even with being 100% raw.

Simple Raw Recipes & Health Tips

Date: January 05, 2011 04:49PM

The best mineral supplements in my opinion are seaweeds, alfalfa and nettle leaf.

Posted by: Ariel55 ()
Date: January 05, 2011 07:01PM

Zeolite came to attetniton by MLM neutri
ceutical company Waiora

This is not true zeolite but a synthesized processed at high heat version with almost non existent levels of zeolite

True zeolite poweder was used in Chernobyl after nuclear fall out with success and research studies done on powder not the liquid .

Even elephanst and wise animals seek earth salts deep down and get zeolite to detox themselves, so zeolite is a good product but as usual it has been corrupted.

I reccommend

[www.zeolite.com]

and they have a research paper if you ask them on the differences between powder and liquid

Date: January 05, 2011 07:21PM

I have visited that site before but the set up there is so incredibly smarmy that I found myself with zero confidence in anything they had to say.

Posted by: Februarygirl ()
Date: January 26, 2011 09:32PM

several of my family members did a stint on zeolite and had absolutely no results, good or bad. Parsely is reportedly a good thing to add to smoothies to pull metals out.

Date: January 26, 2011 09:41PM

I did a little article on natural methods to chelate metals - [vegankingdom.co.uk]

coming from someone who had heavy metal problems its horrible and can cause so many health problems.

Posted by: Februarygirl ()
Date: January 28, 2011 12:45PM

great article, powerliftersmiling smiley

Date: January 28, 2011 01:20PM

Februarygirl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> great article, powerliftersmiling smiley

Thanks Februarygirl, your name kindly reminded me my birthday is soon 14th of feb woo may treat myselfsmiling smiley.

Posted by: pg8595 ()
Date: April 30, 2011 12:27AM

Great discussion everyone.

First, the aluminum in zeolite isn't a concern. The molecule is alumina-silicate... there is no aluminum free floating in any zeolite product.

Zeolite is inexpensive, but proper processing of it is not. If you want a safe efficacious product that works, sometimes you need to pay a little more for it.

I wouldn't use the zeolite powder personally. They don't clean it.. it is mined, crushed and sold. Not dangerous, but not really as effective either.

There are many many people in the raw food community who recommend zeolite as one way to detox heavy metals.

Mike Adams, The Health Ranger, has several articles about zeolite, and his articles point to the Waiora Brand.

Dr Gabriel Cousens uses the Waiora brand in his clinic.

David Wolfe used to sell Waiora brand. I think he still might.

The ebook download mentioned above is a staright up report about zeolite, and all the crazy claims, plus what is actually true.

It's worth a read, and it's free. (Well I would say that because I wrote it! :-)) But I was first a customer looking for a decent metal detox to resolve some serious health issues, and the ebook is what I found to be true after wading through piles and piles of ... well.. misinformation is a god word I guess. :-)
[www.detoxifyheavymetals.com]

It is free after all :-)

Shelley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables