Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Video: What in the world are they spraying?
Posted by: tropical ()
Date: December 23, 2010 05:29PM

This is a new video that came out this year about the chemtrails. It's a kind of non-profit film because it says that you can copy it and give it to people and you can watch the full video on this link:
[snardfarker.ning.com]

- It's really good and they interview a lot of scientists who have been studying chemtrails on their own time and you see the results of tests.

- What's basically happening is that tons of aluminum and barium are being sprayed from the planes.

- Part 3 they are in northern California around Mount Shasta talking about how the snow has unsafe levels of aluminum (up 50,000% in 5 years) and how this has all come about in the last 5 years and how the material on the ground matches the material in certain patents for weather control.

- They went to a commune in Hawaii and showed the chemtrails around Hawaii. Then they showed the hair analysis (Part 4 at 4:30) of a little girl who had grown up on this commune eating organic food and she had very levels of aluminum in her hair. The conclusion is that this could only have come from the chemtrails.

- This affects how the plants grow and soon we will need to buy plants that have been genetically engineered to grow in soil with high aluminum content. They show a patent for this type of plant.

- Then they go to Washington (segments 6 and 7) and try to talk to Congressmen about this issue and they don't know anything about it. You see a lot of Congressmen's backs as they walk away from the camera.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/23/2010 05:37PM by tropical.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Video: What in the world are they spraying?
Posted by: tropical ()
Date: January 06, 2011 11:44AM

In segment 4 (at 2:30) they go to a organic farm on Hawaii and someone there pounds on a tree and then rips the bark off and claims that the tree is unhealthy. I know some people here live on Hawaii, is this happening to your plants?

Also in the same segment two minutes later at (4:30) they interview the mother of the little girl, who looks very healthy (like a raw person). I was thinking that it was probably someone I might bump into on raw message boards.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 06, 2011 01:42PM

I was thinking just the other day about how this is one way to spread GMO to places in the world that don't want it. Just spread your seeds and pollen around by plane, it contaminates every field it's anywhere near already, it would spread like wildfire. Oh, and how to deliver medicines, you could be flu vaxed etc by default. Of dumb vaxed as the case may be...
More and more I despair that our planet is already dead and we with it.
Consume, consume, it's a disposable world. Watch when Mother Nature's anger unfurls!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2011 01:43PM by coco.

Posted by: flipperjan ()
Date: January 06, 2011 04:36PM

There ought to be a 'like' button such as there is on facebook. Anyway Coco I 'like' your last post smiling smiley

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: January 06, 2011 06:43PM

tropical,

Interesting vid. Glad they consulted authorities, like actual scientists. It didn't seem to veer off too much into population control CT, and stayed pretty focused on the sufficiently scary geoengineering angle. It would be interesting to see a follow-up documentary that goes further into the progress and plausible risks of geoengineering. Thanks for posting!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables