Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

faturday
Posted by: dvdai ()
Date: December 24, 2010 08:06AM

So, if you eat too many carbs your body will produce fat to store it. What kind of fat is it? Since it is solid would it be considered saturated?
Are there other forms of fat produce within the body in this manner?

david

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: faturday
Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: December 24, 2010 02:08PM

I imagine that its saturated. I don't think the human body can make unsaturated fat, hense the name essential fatty acids. but I don't know.

Years ago the author of "Acne can be cured" Commented on this, claiming that if someone started the anti-acne diet, some one could still have problems with acne via stored fat in their body. So, if they lost weight, they could have a flair up, even if they were keeping strictly to the diet.

I think thats an overly simplistic view of things, as the body does a lot of complex things chemically.

Posted by: RocketShip ()
Date: December 24, 2010 08:45PM

Now that is food for thought.

Wait... why do you want to know?

Are you planning to fry up some human bacon niblets to sprinkle over your salad?

Posted by: dvdai ()
Date: December 25, 2010 05:48AM

well yeah, i thought that's how all raw vegans refill their blinker fluid. Last time I ran a quart low and had to make a trip to the ER!

david

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: December 25, 2010 02:15PM

David,

It's visceral fat in your body, and saturated fat in the kitchen or Crisco tub. Unless you are a predated species, what's around your belly doesn't qualify as saturated fat. I would just like to add: this thread has made me queasy.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables