Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The ORIGINAL chocolate bar (pic)
Posted by: learningtofly ()
Date: September 11, 2006 08:57PM

Fresh-picked carob:

"I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for food." -Genesis 1:29

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/11/2006 09:10PM by learningtofly.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The ORIGINAL chocolate bar (pic)
Posted by: shep252 ()
Date: September 11, 2006 09:05PM

Nice.

off-topic, but.... So, the verse that you have there (which I personally like that verse) is marijana one of "those" green herbs? (Not that I consume them, though, I was just wondering your input.)

Date: September 11, 2006 09:14PM

Hmm... good question shep252. I would have to say first, that if one were to consume it, I think the fresh leaf is probably the best or "healthiest" way to do so. However for me, I don't think I would, because I'm realizing that being of sober mind is VERY important for my personal growth and subsequently that of the planet.

So I would say it's an individual decision.

Cheers,

LTF

Posted by: shep252 ()
Date: September 11, 2006 09:27PM

Do you think Ginko or Kotu Kola are mind altering? I'm trying to find out so I can make sure I have a sober mind, also. I personally haven't had any mind altering effects, but I don't take them that often.

Back to the TOPIC, lol, yeah I like that carob. No bad side effects like chocolate gives.

Date: September 11, 2006 10:10PM

Hi shep,

I don't really know too much about those supplements, so it's hard for me to say. I think following one's intuition is a good idea, especially like you describe: observing to see if your perceptions are different after you've taken them. In my experience, in a body free of stimulants even a mildly stimulating food or supplement can have a dramatic effect on one's psyche.

Cheers,

LTF

Posted by: innervegetable ()
Date: September 12, 2006 12:30AM

Date: September 12, 2006 02:07AM

Hey innervegetable,

Ever try eating those straight out of the pod? If you didn't know, that's not how cacao beans beans are normally sold.

Oh, and that doesn't look anything like a chocolate bar to me. ;^)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2006 02:11AM by learningtofly.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables