Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Fixed by diet / Some thoughts
Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: September 12, 2006 10:59AM

Opinions:

How many people really believe that they are going to be 'fixed' by their diet? This shelters an underlying problem of non-acceptance.

-All intelligence cannot come from something lesser than itself. This follows the law of conservation of energy. This states that energy (or matter for that matter) is neither created nor destroyed. Therefore......the intelligence that the human enjoys MUST have come from an intelligence AT LEAST as great as the intelligence thus created. For ALL of the intelligent humans we see around us? The intelligence that created such a swarm must be ENORMOUS! LOL.

-Eating well gives rise to a physical form of acceptance. Which gives rise to an emotional...and thought form of acceptance.

-In an age where human intelligence is higher than it is ever been......what people don't need is mastery of new techniques and thoughts....but a true process of acceptance....and not making a problem (with furious thoughts) of a problem.

-Just some thoughts. Have a great day today my powerful friends!

-David Mason

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fixed by diet / Some thoughts
Posted by: Arvydas ()
Date: September 12, 2006 04:33PM

Word.

Posted by: Lillianswan ()
Date: September 12, 2006 06:56PM

Yes, raw food is going to fix me!

It will cetainly improve my life (and the lives of the people around me as I feel better and am nicer to them).

On the physical side - I'm not eating for physical acceptance but I won't fight that benefit.

On the spiritual side - a lot of spiritual paths have dietary restrictions, some like the essenes are raw foodists. Fasting is also a common spiritual enhancement.

On the inteligence side - fruit is great for mental enhancement.

Posted by: Yogamama ()
Date: September 12, 2006 07:43PM

It's not so much that I believe the raw foods diet is going to "fix" me, it's more about the quality of life that I want to have. I have a 3 year old daughter and an amazing husband that I want to be around with for a very long time. And I want to be able to chase my daughter around when I am 60 years old!

Posted by: shep252 ()
Date: September 12, 2006 07:58PM

As long as I don't have acid reflux and heartburn ever again, that's FINE by me. Hahaha And it is WORKING!

Yeah, I would say my spiritual side has greatly improved by leaps and bounds. So kudos, but I know there will be problems and not everything will be "fixed" the way I want them to, so I will be happy in the here and now. Accept things and try to improve as time goes on.

Posted by: Raw Step By Step ()
Date: September 12, 2006 08:19PM

Well, diet may help the body to heal physical things and even mental issues, but it won't heal a heart. That is where spiritual healing comes in.

Posted by: Ally ()
Date: September 13, 2006 12:09AM

I think a raw food vegan diet is good for people, and helps them develop compassion.

As far as a raw food vegan diet "fixing" ME, I probably have to work just as hard on what comes out of my mouth as on what goes into it!

Best wishes, Ally

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2006 12:19AM by Ally.

Posted by: macfly ()
Date: September 13, 2006 03:30PM

Ally Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As far as a raw food vegan diet "fixing" ME, I
> probably have to work just as hard on what comes
> out of my mouth as on what goes into it!
>
> Best wishes, Ally

what a quote! i'm gonna tack that one up on my bathroom mirror for a while! thanks, Ally smiling smiley

Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: September 13, 2006 03:56PM

Ha! ha! Awesome.

-David Mason

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables