Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw Retreat in Puerto Rican Rainforest
Posted by: chefskai ()
Date: January 17, 2011 01:52AM

Live Raw Food and Juice Feasting Center in Puerto Rico located in the foothills of El Yunque Rainforest. We specialize in helping people with Natural Weight/Waste Loss, Chronic Health Conditions, Stress Release, and Island Rejuvenation. Take control of your life! Heal in Paradise!
Join us for a 4 day through 3 month wellness retreat.
Submerge your food addictions in the Caribbean Sea.
Reclaim the body you desire.
Quench your life with healthier eating and lifestyle habits.

Contact us today!

[www.paradisewellness.net]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw Retreat in Puerto Rican Rainforest
Posted by: Curator ()
Date: January 17, 2011 07:22AM

Your site is really well made, I have a friend that actually lives near where your retreats are held, she says the area is really beautiful, I could never afford it, but it seems nicesmiling smiley

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: January 17, 2011 04:25PM

My mom is from PR and I have been there four times in my life. I remember seeing the signs for the rainforest but we never went. Drats! This sounds amazing.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 17, 2011 07:46PM

There's a working exchange guys! I am SO tempted...

Date: January 17, 2011 10:55PM

woh, so am I... if my mom wasnt sick id so be interested in working there for awhile! even if it was just for room and board!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Date: January 17, 2011 10:57PM

You still have to pay $300/month for lodging. Seems worth it though, IF they let me come with my kids. So many of these places don't want anything to do with children. How do they think so many adults get into such a sorry state with their health in the first place? It's because no body showed them how to live right from the time they were little. Whatever, that's my rant of the moment.

Date: January 17, 2011 11:01PM

that would be great as long as the work trade wasnt like a full time deal, if it was 1-3 hours a day, and I could find a part time job somewhere else nearby, that would still be pretty cool... or had some money saved up, its a heck of allot cheaper than a hotel,lol

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Date: January 17, 2011 11:19PM

Most work/share places ask for only a few hours/week. Check it out, look up wwoofing, that would be great for you I think.

Date: January 17, 2011 11:22PM

yeah, I thnk your right coco, it would be pretty fun I think, maybe I'll spend a few years or a few dozen doing stuff like that after my mom gets bettergrinning smiley

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Posted by: chefskai ()
Date: January 19, 2011 07:16PM

Thanks for the feedback:

Our goal is to create a center where all people can come and retreat and heal and share and learn. Yes, children are welcome. Yes, you can afford it...if you cant figure out how please email me...we can work this out. Many people can really benefit from a healing place that shows you how simple living all raw really is. This is sustainable and duplicatable. Something you can learn to do at home when you leave.

For those who are interested in the Energy Exchange please understand that the value of staying somewhere, being accommodated, fed, nurtured..along with water usage (on an island), power etc...is hard to give away for free...we tried to make this figure as low as possible. We hope you understand! Peace Skai

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2011 07:23PM by chefskai.

Date: January 19, 2011 08:04PM

Yikes! I just noticed there is cell phone access and Wireless internet! That is so crazy pants, wireless internet. Super unhealthy guys.

Date: January 19, 2011 10:55PM

Oh i agree Chefskai, it seems its super fair! I will definitely consider coming there after im done taking care of my mom, it sounds quite wonderful theresmiling smiley

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables