Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Will Monsanto ever stop???
Posted by: luvyuu ()
Date: January 18, 2011 05:04AM

Just came across this article and I wonder is there really anything we can do?

[www.responsibletechnology.org]

There are so many people that are oblivious to what is going on and when they do learn they really don't seem to care. "Who's Monsanto" they say... "What's GMO" they ask... "Oh the government won't let them do that" they look at me as if I were the crazy one "You worry too much." I'm not exaggerating here... I've had almost word for word conversations like this... An apple a day to keep the doctor away isn't really true anymore is it? So tell me honestly is there anything we can do to really STOP Monsanto?

love laugh and dream

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Will Monsanto ever stop???
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: January 18, 2011 05:16AM

i just heard a program onthe cbc the other day about ethiopian farmers are now shunning the commercial gmo wheat and other grain seeds and turning back to local seeds that have been use for eons in an effort to get around ongoing drought issues

im afraid tho it will take many more nations to fall into food crisis when Monsantos death grip on the food chain falls flat on its face

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: January 18, 2011 05:44AM

Maybe if everyone you know stops eating GMO, and they get everyone they know to quit eating GMO, and they tell everyone they know to stop eating GMO, and so on, that the market for GMO will dry up.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 18, 2011 01:25PM

We are a fringe group. Even if we and everyone we know and everyone they know (who believe it's an issue and give a hoot) stop supporting these horrific companies by giving them our money it will still only be a drop in the bucket. Have you read the wikileak about the US is bringing pressure to bear on nations that are resisting GMO? There will be not so subtle influence applied to those who continue to say no. The US is a mighty world force, how long can poor countries resist the relentless insistance from the biggest school yard bully and the divide, conquer and subdue policy of action?

Grassroots, plant yours deep and get that garden going.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables