Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Meal Plan
Posted by: allenstriker ()
Date: January 26, 2011 12:51AM

Hi.

I'm already a raw food consumer about 3 months.
What I want to know if someone has a meal plan, because I find myself hungry and sometimes bored if the correct word. Please help me, I love this way of life and I feel more happy and with more health, I think if I have an idea what to eat throughout the day would be easier. Thank u.

-------------------
My Blog:Raw Breakfasts, Lunches, Dinners, Snacks that I liked =D

Eat. Blog. Be Naked.

If it's love and dreams that you're looking then you'll become magical.
Now, let´s cast a smile spell.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meal Plan
Posted by: Curator ()
Date: January 26, 2011 01:05AM

well, I dont really have meal plan myself, but Id say variety is the best way to keep yourself from being bored, I also juice a lot of carrots, carrot juice is really filling for a juice, smoothies are very filling too...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Posted by: Februarygirl ()
Date: January 27, 2011 01:38PM

Hismiling smiley My plan is to make a large green smoothie in the morning and have half then and the rest throughout the day as I feel hungry. I also snack on grapes, a babana or an orange throughout the day if needed. My dinner plan at this point includes a raw salad of greens and veggies or massaged kale with a little olive oil and lemon juice or balsamic vinegar and fresh garlic. I have a light cooked dish with it made with pasta, brown rice, veggies, beans, perhaps a lentil soup, or a stirfry. This plan has been working for a few weeks now in keeping me on track. I am trying to drop a few lbs. but perhaps you could add in some nuts, granolas, nori rolls, dried fruits, etc....?

Posted by: Trive ()
Date: January 27, 2011 02:06PM

Hi,

When I was new to raw foods I wanted variety and recipes and put together a list of them that helped me for a while. It might help you as you get comfortable finding your way with raw food. You'll find it in the RECIPES AND FOOD PREPARATION forum under the strand named "Wrap Fillings GALORE!"

However, now I eat much more simply. Salads, green smoothies and plain whole fresh fruit make up most of my diet. I get variety, but have no plan.

Good luck.

My favorite raw vegan

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 27, 2011 02:27PM

Lemon water

smoothie of greens and fruit, sometimes add some soaked chia or sunflower seeds or hemp seeds. Often add green powder and some probiotic powder that I'm trying to use up. And usually put in some d3 and b12 liquid for the kids.

salad or soup for lunch and salad or soup for dinner. Sometimes we have rice and veggies, sometimes whole grain pasta, sometimes chili. I'm searching for a raw sprouted quinoa dish the kids will eat and a spiralized veggie pasta that they don't turn their noses up at too. It's very hard to feed them, I resort to whole grain sandwiches with nut butter and natural jam now and then. Or "salad" sandwiches which are as they sound, lots of veggies between slices of bread. I hope to make up a good dehydrated bread recipe soon.

we snack on nuts, seeds, dried fruit, fresh fruit, veggie sticks and slices with dip like guacamole, olive paste, hummus or seed pate. I'll fire up the dehydrator soon and make some kale chips and some sort of cracker, the kids will love that as they really enjoy crunchy stuff.

Date: January 27, 2011 08:36PM

Thank you all for your suggestions. I would love to have a dehydrator but in my country there only exists one very expensive sad smiley

But tkank you all now I have an idea.

-------------------

Eat. Blog. Be Naked.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 27, 2011 08:44PM

Here is a very inexpensive homemade dehydrator that anyone can make. Ignore the fact that he's drying meat, it works with other food too.

[video.google.com]#

Here's another

[www.ehow.com]

Date: January 27, 2011 08:56PM

Thank you so much.

-------------------

Eat. Blog. Be Naked.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: January 27, 2011 10:17PM

Ricardo,

I find it's easiest to just buy plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, and in sufficient amounts to always have plenty on hand. Also, to focus on variety is important, so that one's palate is challenged and doesn't get bored. I find it's good to have some blended foods(like green smoothies), some more complicated foods, like chopped salads with raw dressings, and some plain foods, like a serving of bananas right out of the peel, or a serving of one kind of grape. This provides one with a good array of textures.

I am attempting to cast a smile spell, but the darn thing doesn't seem to be working--abracadabra!

Date: January 28, 2011 12:22AM

you're funny, ehehhe, thank u winking smiley

-------------------

Eat. Blog. Be Naked.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables