Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

foggy head!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 15, 2006 05:46PM

It's so weird; today I feel like my head is full of cotton. Yesterday I felt fantastic and the day before that I felt foggy. Could this just be the way my body is detoxing? I feel like I used too when I didn't eat well.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: foggy head!
Posted by: Yogamama ()
Date: September 15, 2006 05:53PM

I get a "foggy head" when my blood sugar is low, or when I have gone too long without eating, or have simply not eaten enough. Could this be your case as well? Or, were you previsouly eating a diet very high in carbohydrates, and now you aren't eating very many carbs?

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 15, 2006 06:07PM

I did eat a high carbo diet and also high fat (mostly from dairy). I still get a good amount of fat from nuts and seeds but certainly not as many carbs as I was. I've only been eating raw for a few weeks, but it's just been this week that I'm having "foggy" days. I just wake up that way in the morning.

Posted by: blissmummy ()
Date: September 15, 2006 08:30PM

I just got a really foggy head after eating some steamed squash (I've had some cooked stuff the last few days after a month raw just cuz under pressure, I don't feel good). Funny, steamed squash getting me stoned. I feel like I can't do anything (though it's clearing up now)

Adrienne

Posted by: sunshine79 ()
Date: September 15, 2006 08:54PM

If you just recently started raw then yes it's probably detox, that used to happen to me alot in the first couple months.

Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: September 15, 2006 10:11PM

Sure. I hear you. If you are still not 100% raw...you may want to cut back your percentage to a more comfortable transition rate. Otherwise....eat heavier raw foods......smaller amounts....and more frequent meals to keep your blood sugar up. Drink plenty of pure water when you are not eating.

-Get some light exercise in fresh air every day to keep the blood moving around. Fast paced walking is good.

-David Mason

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables