Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Raw food super guru cartoon.
Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: February 20, 2011 01:13AM

WanderRA Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ....... Wolfe sure
> as hell doesn't let your work conflict with his
> goals.
Isn't it Great we all have our own personalities?
DR can waste his time bashing DW if he wants to. I'm just
trying to be the Wheatgrass Yogi.
Take a firm look at who you want to be, and move towards that.....WY

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 20, 2011 01:27AM

Nice one WY. Thanks for reminding us all.

Date: February 20, 2011 01:29AM

Wheatgrass Yogi Wrote:
> coco Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > WY are you sure? That was pretty funny
> I guess it was the presenter that turned me off.
> Have you noticed how he's always putting people
> down??
> Opps...I guess I'm doing it too, but I appreciate
> David
> Wolfe, and what he has achieved.....and I've never
> heard
> him make an unkind remark about anyone.....WY
> P.S. You don't have to agree with someone to
> admire them.

I meant that what YOU posted was funny. That cartoon did not tickle my funny bone at all, too agro and had swearing. My kids were in the room, I shut it off quick.

Posted by: WanderRA ()
Date: February 20, 2011 08:48AM

durianrider Wrote:

>
> Anyone promoting health should be super fit. Not
> drugged up olympic fit but super fit, drug free.
>

^ stopped reading there... terrible logic. Guess I should throw away my Viktoria Boutenko books now.

high stimulant foods =/= drugs lol... your comparing a few cacao beans to snorting lines of coke. Just listen to yourself man. Your doing yourself no favours by being so aggressive, even if your facts are correct. Someone said it right on one of your vids... your too angry. Anger is a meat eaters emotion.

Why waste so much time and energy attacking people who are essentially bringing a positive message and trying to do something positive for the planet. Like I said there are bigger fish to fry.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2011 08:54AM by WanderRA.

Date: February 24, 2011 11:12PM

I liked the cartoon, funny as, and the point that I cleaned from it was... that there's far too much rhetoric concerning what's in food and how much each person should have.

Every peice of information about food is only suggestive, such as how much protein a 100g tomato has, or the recommended daily allowance etc.

The scientific profession themselves admit that the processes that are used to ascertain what a particular food is made up of isn't accurate. That the process destroys nutrients/enzymes, and that the RDA was originally taken from a cross section of the community who appeared healthy, but who ate SAD. Therefore, the RDA would be totally off the mark when it's applied to people who are more alkaline....

It's not that hard, and I believe that logic and reason dictates certain truths...that physiologically humans are herbivores, so we should eat fruit and veg (at least non-animal products), and food that is in as close to it's natural state, just as nature intended. So, food that is as unprocessed as possible, and raw. And our own bodies tell us how much we should eat, when to stop, and what types of foods to eat as well (each individual has different tastes). Of course, our bodies have become abit confused through decades of eating wrong foods (overly acidic and toxic), so it takes awhile to adjust, especially when we first begin to transition to a raw vegan diet.

That's my opinion anyway, cheers.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables