Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

DR and the Hawaiin Ironman vid on you tube.
Posted by: BJ ()
Date: May 03, 2011 08:45AM

That's the vid I'm waiting for. A real raw foodist doing the Hawaii Ironman. That would be an achievement that all of us would be proud of. The cooked fooders can do it so it should be a breeze for a raw fruiter. Eating 30 bananas is no big deal. Running 10K anyone can do,or going for a bike ride, but the real test would be how you go against real athletes, not people who have health challenges looking for ways to get better without having to eat 30 bananas, and are not interesed in riding a boring bike for 300 miles a day.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: DR and the Hawaiin Ironman vid on you tube.
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: May 03, 2011 01:05PM

so when are you sending in your application

Posted by: BJ ()
Date: May 03, 2011 01:38PM

I'm not boasting about eating 30 bananas and going on about a 10 mile run or a bike ride as a panacea for everyone's health issue. I'm not issuing videos on you tube and redirecting people there. A lot of genuine people here are simply trying to improve their health. DR is continually setting himself as an example and challenging people who don't have his genetic ability to do what he does. He needs to challenge other fit healthy people like the Ironmen, not people here looking to improve their health, which is what you're doing with me.

I think he would have more credibility if he did the Hawaii Ironman event as a raw foodist.

Posted by: ILoveJen ()
Date: May 05, 2011 03:52AM

idk what that is even, but i bet he can do it! : )

Posted by: adamlogan ()
Date: May 05, 2011 05:03AM

YouTube Videos and official site ironman.com. Sounds like it might be up DurianRider's alley.

Posted by: durianrider ()
Date: May 05, 2011 06:59AM

Ironman? Thats only around 9-10 hours for me? PIECE OF CAKE MAN! lol! Ive already finished 8-24hr solo mountain bike races and I won 2 of em overall.

Ive riden PBP in 51:30. Thats like 5 IRONMAN EVENTS BACK TO BACK.

Once I ran the Adelaide marathon 9 hours after coming 2nd in the 24hr solo race that weekend.

So Ive won 24hr races. Ironman would be boring for me as a challenge. 10hrs moving my legs and arms? DONE THAT.

Next. winking smiley

Posted by: durianrider ()
Date: May 06, 2011 02:58AM

We have Brendan Brazier and Rich Roll. They are vegan ironman dudes too.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables