Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw Sex
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: May 18, 2011 11:26PM

[www.youtube.com]

Um..wow...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw Sex
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: May 19, 2011 12:10AM

Eh, for those of us that aren't prurient, mebbe a slight description concerning what we are about to click onto would be in order, banana, dear?

Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: May 19, 2011 12:12AM

I couldn't watch it. The kind of women Dave attracts wouldn't interest me.
However, Raw Sex is an appealing topic, but I don't want to hear about it from those 2 guys....I believe that the Life Generator also runs in that crowd.....WY

Date: May 19, 2011 12:34AM

WY: Do you know Dave personally? I am wondering exactly what you mean by "the kind of women" remark. @Tam: it's just Dave The Truck Driver's testimony about how his sex life has changed from when he was obese 'til now as a rawfooder. It's very explicit (I didn't post a warning because there's one at the beginning of the video). So if that sort of thing is not what you like to hear, then you'd probably be better off not watching. I was impressed by his willingness to be honest and open about his experiences.

Date: May 19, 2011 02:14AM

OK, I watched it--very interesting, but God forgive me, Matt Monarch's unintentional leer at times kept throwing me off the message. People, watch this with a small steno notebook covering the left half of the screen and you'll be rewarded!

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 19, 2011 02:17AM

No can do, both of those dudes give me the heebie jeebies!

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: May 19, 2011 03:40AM

i seriously wanna brush out matts hair .. lol

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: luvyuu ()
Date: May 19, 2011 03:47AM

ok I watched...interesting coco I get the heebie jeebies comment... and Tam... the leer it was very distracting ... and call me jaded but I still don't believe men don't just want to have sex...and think about it all the time...and are using this peace and love and raw stuff as a way in... honestly my sex drive has gone down since being raw... but i'm also dealing with some emotional stuff.

Date: May 19, 2011 03:56AM

i saw the leer but i think itts more like an immature goofy look on matts part .. that would be what it seems to me

Date: May 19, 2011 02:38PM

Tamukha Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> OK, I watched it--very interesting, but God
> forgive me, Matt Monarch's unintentional leer at
> times kept throwing me off the message. People,
> watch this with a small steno notebook covering
> the left half of the screen and you'll be
> rewarded!

LOL! Tam, it's funny how different people interpret things. I saw Matt's expression as acute embarrassment, not some lascivious gaze. It did bug me, though. I was like, grow up, man! You brought it up in the first place!
Coco, that's pretty funny...

Posted by: Corathegreen ()
Date: May 19, 2011 03:43PM

My sex drive has increased since being high raw.

Posted by: jimtoo ()
Date: May 19, 2011 04:54PM

My drive never seems to change no matter what I eat...I always want in...

Of course, if I tried to subsist on donuts and big macs, maybe my thoughts would turn to turtles and swampland and industrial sludge.

Having said that, when times are good, if you ask me about details, especially about prowess, with a camera and microphone in my face, then it's time to clam up.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 19, 2011 07:20PM

Nothing so far has had a big impact on my sex drive either, only taking the pill when much younger (seems counterproductive if your contraceptive device kills your desire for intimacy altogether).
I am pretty tired and distracted with 2 kids these days though. I guess I'm old enough to put it into proper perspective at this point in my life. I still have drive, I'm just not driven by it winking smiley.

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: June 15, 2011 12:48AM

I can't relate to either of them. I will at some point try to watch the whole video, but just can't find the interest right now. But I will believe that the truck driver is honestly changed by raw food. But hes not only gone raw, he has gotten older, so that probably has something to do with drive also.

Goofy look? Well maybe at times. But I think hes just trying to share a message, and look interested.

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: June 15, 2011 12:57AM

10 hours? really....I am a bit skeptical. The commercials for mens functioning warns against erections lasting for longer than 4 hours as being damaging. But then again its a western medication which is causing the body to function differently. Maybe...but really...I am not sure I would want that.

Date: June 16, 2011 07:06PM

10 hours would most definitely be damaging to the female.

Date: June 17, 2011 07:40PM

Cora, Cora, Cora, don't you understand? It's Tantric Sex(tm)--there's a lot of astral projecting and staring into the eyes/windows of one another's souls while staying perfectly still in between "action phases" smiling smiley

Date: June 18, 2011 03:54PM

Yeah. I've done that. smiling smiley Still anything beyond 5 is a bit much for me. lol

Date: June 18, 2011 04:26PM

my boyfriend asked me what my favorite foreplay was and i told him , you doing the dishes lol smiling smiley then i said he'd get me really hot if he threw in a load of laundry or two winking smiley

grinning smiley

Posted by: brome ()
Date: June 18, 2011 08:21PM

Tantra yoga offers 3 meditations on sex to carry you to higher love and light. Meditations 48, 49, and 50:

[www.meditationiseasy.com]

excerpt:

"Remain in the present. Enjoy the meeting of two bodies, two souls, and merge into each other, melt into each other. Forget that you are going anywhere. Remain in the moment going nowhere, and melt. Warmth, love, should be made a situation for two persons to melt into each other. That is why, if there is no love, the sex act is a hurried act. You are using the other; the other is just a means. And the other is using you. You are exploiting each other, not merging into each other. With love you can merge. This merging in the beginning will give many new insights.

If you are not in a hurry to finish the act, the act, by and by, becomes less and less sexual and more and more spiritual. Sex organs also melt into each other. A deep, silent communion happens between two body energies, and then you can remain for hours together. This togetherness moves deeper and deeper as time passes. But don't think. Remain with the moment deeply merged. It becomes an ecstasy, a samadhi, cosmic consciousness. And if you can know this, if you can feel and realize this, your sexual mind will become non-sexual. "

Date: June 18, 2011 09:51PM

Wow, it's almost an automobile driving skills manual--lotsa merging going on . . .

Posted by: eaglefly ()
Date: June 19, 2011 02:01PM

Keep going.
This thread is getting better with age.

Vinny

Date: June 19, 2011 03:36PM

Jgunn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> my boyfriend asked me what my favorite foreplay
> was and i told him , you doing the dishes lol smiling smiley
> then i said he'd get me really hot if he threw in
> a load of laundry or two winking smiley
>
> grinning smiley

Hahaha. I used to tell my guy that I was extremely aroused by him making the bed every morning and that I had no desire to have sex on an unmade bed. It helped him remember to make it a little, but not as much as you might think it would have! :\

Posted by: RAWLION ()
Date: July 01, 2011 06:32AM

My sex life has gone skyrocketing since losing 215 pounds, and being 100% raw with serious stamina. I have gained at least an inch and a half! Its amazing, really!

The Raw Lion 440 pounds to 225 pounds!

Date: July 01, 2011 05:25PM

Really? So you're TALLER now?winking smiley LOL...congrats...

Posted by: jimtoo ()
Date: July 01, 2011 07:10PM

Does it involve a lot of roaring? No wait, I don't want to know...

Posted by: roxeli ()
Date: July 02, 2011 10:54PM

I've been wondering about this myself. I am 49 and can't explain my increase in libido while most of my friends are complaining about a decrease in their drives. You know how us females are always talking and comparing! Evidently, I want it more often than my friends do and I also achieve more orgasms than they do.

We are all in the same age group. I am raw and they are not. I also haven't had any signs of menopause yet. I do not know what a hot flash is and yet my friends are always walking around fanning themselves and comparing symptoms. It seems that hormonally I am in a different place than they are. I do believe that a healthy diet keeps your hormones in check which is important to a healthy sex drive.

I also workout daily and they don't. I am lean and most of my friends are overweight. Being at a healthy weight makes you feel better about your body. This is the sexiest I have ever felt. Before raw, I was 40 pounds overweight and I did NOT feel sexy. I did not like being naked. Period. Today, I love my body.

Because I workout daily I also release stress and so it never over accumulates. You can't get in the mood if you are bogged down with stress and unreleased tension. I even notice I handle stress much better since raw. I don't even get anxiety attacks anymore.

I think a healthy lifestyle makes every aspect of ones life better, including sex. I don't think that my raw diet is the only factor. I think it's a combination of all of the above.

Posted by: merry ()
Date: July 03, 2011 05:57AM

10 hours sounds way exaggerated and over the top however incredible the sex might be.Too much of any good thing.I wouldn't want to be his partner....
Having said that it is interesting how radically his conciousness has shifted by eating raw and how eating influences the mind as much as the body- he would feel it more than many as his diet before was probably high meat and cooked.
I didn't personally feel that Matt was learing (I didnt watch it right through to the end though). I got the sensation that he's a bit full of himself but I could be completely wrong about that....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables