Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

weird
Posted by: dvdai ()
Date: June 14, 2011 09:10AM

I hadn't been able to access this site for the last month. Any time I tried, I got a message that said something along the lines of Server Unavailable.

Was I the only one? Did I get banned for a month?

Regardless, I really missed the place and glad I can access it again. I didn't realize how much y'all meant to me. Maybe that surprises some of you. I didn't exactly speak that way before.

david

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: weird
Posted by: BJ ()
Date: June 14, 2011 09:27AM

It would appear that the board has been down - a bad case of pernicious anemia ( lack of B12 ) but DR came to the rescue and gave it multiple injections of B12, as he does to himself, so the board can keep going for another few years.

I too missed this board, as it's become more normal - the food Nazis have gone and started their own boards.

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back ( for those of you old enough to have watched Welcome Back Kotter) .

Posted by: eaglefly ()
Date: June 14, 2011 11:27AM

I was wondering what the heck happened too!
Glad its backsmiling smiley

Vinny

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: June 14, 2011 12:16PM

Soooooooooooo glad this site's back up--I felt completely bereft and am feeling all is right with the Universe now!

How does that song refrain go? "We thought we'd lost you--welcome back!" smiling smiley

Posted by: WanderRA ()
Date: June 14, 2011 02:42PM

HOORAH!

I had almost lost all hope.

Quite funny aswell cos Ive been slack this last month and am just now getting back on track with eating raw.

I missed you all, every last one of you.

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: June 14, 2011 03:10PM

John Kohler told me that the server software had been upgraded, and he needed to upgrade the web pages here before the site would work again. John has been busy getting the Raw Health Expo together, so things were a bit slow at getting online again.

But I am grateful the forum is here right now.

Posted by: pborst ()
Date: June 14, 2011 03:20PM

Thanks to you both Prana and John. Any idea what caused the board to crash?

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: June 14, 2011 06:49PM

I missed everyone also! no your not alone. I am glad to have a little break. It really made me appreciate the board more, and gave me a chance to think of other things.I find it sad that I sometimes don't fully appreciate something till its gone.

My partner went vegetarian over this time! (well almost) he still likes his sushi. He was never a big meat eater, but he just can't stand the taste anymore. Hes also given up most of the dairy products also.

He actually also doesn't want to do any cooking in the new apartment we are moving into. So, it doesn't mean hes going completely raw, he just doesn't like the smells or the clean up.

Posted by: rufio ()
Date: June 15, 2011 04:02AM

I did not know John Kohler was affiliated with this site. He is a great guy and I find him to be right on the money with his raw foods approach. smiling smiley

Posted by: Pistachio ()
Date: June 15, 2011 10:45PM

This is the first the raw food forum I encountered and joined years ago. Even though I don't comment as often as before, I still peek in frequently to see what others are posting. Like the previous posters, I also missed the site while it was offline and even browsed other sites trying to see if anything was noted elsewhere on why it was down for so long. Glad it's back up! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Wishing you vibrant health

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: June 16, 2011 05:23AM

omg i missed you all so much grinning smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables