Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Tooth ake
Posted by: Cyrus_Paice ()
Date: June 20, 2011 07:02PM

According to Markus Rothkranz e-book on teeth you can cure tooth ake without going to the dentist. I've got tooth ake and chew grass every day but is that enough? Is there a way without going to the dentist with an error rate of zero percent?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Tooth ake
Posted by: angelpie ()
Date: June 22, 2011 02:26AM

Brush, floss, then brush again after every meal and before bed and visit your dentist twice yearly for a good cleaning and checking. Dentists, brushing, and flossing aren't evil. Trust me, I use all of the above and have great teeth and I am in excellent health. Your mouth is a doorway to bacteria that can cause heart attacks and inflammation. Be especially diligent if you are eating nuts, they can really get between your teeth and gums and cause all kinds of problems. Oral hygiene rocks!
Melissa smiling smiley

Posted by: angelpie ()
Date: June 22, 2011 02:27AM

... And if you have a toothache that is an emergency. See your dentist immediately!

Posted by: Corathegreen ()
Date: June 22, 2011 02:28PM

I disagree that dentists aren't evil. At least, every one I've ever been to has been. Okay maybe not EVIL but completely misinformed. No, you can't radiate my brain with unneeded xrays. No, you can't coat my teeth in a fluoride paste. No, I'm not going to brush my teeth with extra fluoride toothpaste, either. No, you can't scrape my teeth like that, remember I just told you, they have NO enamel? NO ENAMEL, after a childhood of following that great fluoride advice!

That's the sort of bull I've had to deal with at the dentist and I will likely never go back unless I can find some sort of all natural one who respects that I am against the poison that is fluoride.

To answer your question. READ ABOUT OIL PULLING.

Oil pulling. Oil pulling. Oil pulling. I practically scream about it in half of the threads around here. That is how much I want to get the word out. Without it, I'd have no teeth. The end.

Btw, your ridiculously cute spelling of the word "ache" makes me giggle every time I see it on the forum. grinning smiley Not making fun, it's sweet. smiling smiley

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: June 22, 2011 03:36PM

I have to share this story of something I did on my own last week. I had been experiencing tooth/gum pain in one area. It was really bothering me and I wondered what I should do. I have had an absess before and trust me--you do NOT want to experience infection hitting the root! But that time I got penicillin and I think that's just nasty stuff, plus when I tried to swallow the pills they got stuck in my throat. So I just did this: I made a juice concoction of watermelon, celery, dandelion and lemon and in less than two days it was totally healed. Now I also got my period around this time and the dental hygienist once told me that gums get more sensitive sometimes during this "period," which is most likely because menstruation is a form of detox. So the point is that if you examine what the pain is from, you are better able to find a natural alternative.

Posted by: Corathegreen ()
Date: June 22, 2011 11:57PM

My gums always bleed and hurt before my period, it's true.

Posted by: luvyuu ()
Date: June 26, 2011 08:26PM

I have tooth problems... the best thing you can do is take care of them... brushing and flossing and brushing and flossing... is definitely the best thing... my gums used to bleed all the time and since i have started flossing religiously they don't bleed but they started hurting again... turns out i can't eat frozen stuff anymore cause that makes them hurt...

but i also went to the dentist and he did a sort of water pick cleansing and told me that I have peridontitis and that at the age 38 my mouth looks like it might look at age 60... not what i want to hear... anyhow he said the bone loss can be healed with time and diligence no oranges, grapefruit lemons pineapple and as little acidic fruit as possible... though i haven't been exact on this cause i have smoothies in the morning i have cut back on the orange juice i was having i was using it in my smoothies and that was the same time my teeth were hurting too and well they haven't been hurting since...

I use a tooth paste that is completely natural and has helped me with the tooth pain as well... it's pricey but it works very well and last a long time... Oralive ascended-health.com ... take care of your teeth ... getting checked by a dentist isn't a terrible thing if you find the right one and they are out there...

love laugh and dream
g

Posted by: luvyuu ()
Date: June 26, 2011 08:33PM

oops... [www.ascendedhealth.com]

gave the wrong website... that's the right one!!!

love laugh and dream

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables