Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Sending word to those missing from the shutdown.
Posted by: pborst ()
Date: June 22, 2011 09:05PM

A lot of people have come back after the Board came back up. But many are still absent. I realize it is too much to ask for a general email to all mail boxes (and that probably isn't necessary). But for many regulars who here and haven't heard (e.g. Wheatgrass Yogi, Coco), is there a way for us to get word to them?

I suppose in the end we just have to let it work itself out.

Paul

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sending word to those missing from the shutdown.
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: June 25, 2011 12:15AM

i have Yogi's email i will send him a message smiling smiley and coco is away right now on a course smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: June 25, 2011 06:06PM

Ah...I thought Coco might be doing her yoga course! Good for her! What about Curator? Does anyone have his personal email?

Posted by: pborst ()
Date: June 28, 2011 02:23PM

Jodi, thanks for sending an email to WY. BW, good suggestion about Curator. Board activity has improved since the shutdown but I don't think is up to its level before the shutdown. possibly some have found other sites. But newbies come all the time!! winking smiley

Posted by: Raynne413 ()
Date: June 28, 2011 06:58PM

Honestly, this is the best site I've found for Raw Fooders that are open minded and actually well-informed, rather than just believing anything they hear. I'm only about 75-80% raw, and this is the only site that I feel free to say that without really being judged, or reprimanded.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables