Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Any raw foodies in Panama?
Posted by: rawlings ()
Date: July 11, 2011 08:26PM

Hi

I came out here from the UK to visit a friend/holiday,and like it so much, I just might stay!
If there is anyone out there please get in touch......

Amy x

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Any raw foodies in Panama?
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: July 11, 2011 11:03PM

Hi there!smiling smiley

Sorry I cannot answer YOUR question but could you describe the atmosphere and why you like it so much to possibly stay? What kinds of produce can one find, prices, housing, culture, etc.? It would be fascinating to hear about it. I don't get much feedback about Panama.

Re: Any raw foodies in Panama?
Posted by: rawlings ()
Date: July 19, 2011 09:36AM

Hi

Sorry - i only saw your message recently.
I'm originally from the UK, but have travelled quite a bit. The reason why I like Panama (particularly the islands on the Caribbean coast) is because not only is it beautiful, there is a great mix of both ex-pats and locals, the sun, the sea (i'm a big sailor), the weather etc...
I just think it is wonderful... admittedly, I have not spent huge amounts of time in Central America, but I hear Panama is one of the safest countries.

As for fruit/veg etc.... I am honestly yet to find out the extent - but for me anywhere there is coconut water I'm happy (a luxury that us brits don't really get).

As for land/housing - cheaper. Really nice. You should take a look!

I hope that has helped a little, I haven't been here long but I intend to find it all out through trial and error.

Amy Eloise

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables