Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

making progress....
Posted by: jj2011 ()
Date: July 24, 2011 07:22PM

Hi all,

This weekend I added more greens now and I bought several spring mix, baby spinach...
previously, I had difficulty to chew these greens with only lemon juice and I used my blender to blend all these greens and carrots and cucumber together and drink them. It's not bad at all.

I can drink greens without adding fruits.

Yes, I am making progress...with your help!!

Is it the same nutrient between eating them raw and drink them after blending them?

Thank you for your help.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: making progress....
Posted by: WheatgrassYogi ()
Date: July 24, 2011 07:52PM

jj2011 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I can drink greens without adding fruits.
Look at the Veins in your arms. If you're doing it right, they should be a beautiful shade of Blue.

Is it the same nutrient between eating them raw and drink them after blending them?
Blending is best for extracting Nutrients because not many of us have the patience to chew our food properly.

Re: making progress....
Posted by: Corathegreen ()
Date: July 25, 2011 04:09PM

What does the blue mean, wheatgrass? I've always had pale skin and very visible bright blue/green veins... even when I was a SAD eater I was that way, but I have noticed they stick out more and are brighter since eating raw and becoming a dancer. Does this mean my blood is healthier now? smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables