Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Evidence that raw foods can cure themselves of cancer
Posted by: foodie7-14 ()
Date: August 05, 2011 08:31PM

Hi,

I'm new to this site and raw foodism in general, and would like to know if there is any evidence that a raw food diet cures cancer? I know of a few women suffering from breast cancer and would like to help them them If I can.

Thanks so much

Foodie

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Evidence that raw foods can cure themselves of cancer
Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: August 05, 2011 09:04PM

Other than anecdotal reports i dont think you'll find any scientific trials focusing on raw foods to cure cancer.

A diet rich in fruits, vegetables, wholefoods such as nuts and seeds is a good start though for any cancer plan in my opinion. Spices/herbs have proven anti-cancer properties also.

Have them look into ozone therapy and anti-viral herbs, breast cancer is thought to
be a viral caused cancer from what ive read. Which hormonal imbalances can activate.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Posted by: WorkoutMan ()
Date: August 05, 2011 09:42PM

Hi Jan
Honestly just send them to Dr. Morse in florida. A majority of his patients are cancer patients. Almost 90% of his cancer patients recover and clean themselves out.

Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: August 05, 2011 09:46PM

Not sure if im looking at the right guy or his herbal formulas but most of them look decent. Some basic flaws with some such as combining tannin rich herbs in formulas. Not sure if im looking at the right site, advancedhealing.

What kind of therapies does he use?

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Posted by: WorkoutMan ()
Date: August 06, 2011 01:53PM

Chris, this is his herbal website, [www.naturesbotanicalpharmacy.com]

You know alot more about herbs than I do, but I will say that Dr. Morse gets results! I studied with him for a week in April and Im hoping I can go back this winter. His herbal formulas are potent, 1:4 dilution, he didn't make any comprimises in the production process.

He dosen't use many therapys per se, most of his cancer patients go on grape fasts, he uses Iridology to investigate the weaknesses of the body and then targets those areas with herbal formulas. Some other therapys in his book are caster oil packs, cold sheet treatments, liver/gallbladder flush etc..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/06/2011 01:56PM by WorkoutMan.

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: August 06, 2011 04:49PM

I didn't know raw foods ever GOT cancer! *ba dum dum* (Sorry, couldn't resistwinking smiley)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables