Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

I can't eat Bananas anymore
Posted by: veganjuice ()
Date: August 10, 2011 07:18PM

I love Bananas and normally eat at least a 1/2 dozen per day. Lately I am getting nauseous on just one Banana. Have a developed a food allergy to this delicious fruit? sad smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I can't eat Bananas anymore
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: August 10, 2011 09:56PM

It's possible; just take a break for a bit and then come back to them and see how you do smiling smiley

Posted by: rab ()
Date: August 10, 2011 11:58PM

Try red bananas.

Posted by: klandestine ()
Date: August 11, 2011 11:12AM

I don't eat many bananas during the late spring, summer and early fall months. I loose my taste for them when more fruit is available during the warmer months. They are a winter staple for me though. As rab suggested, try red ones, or other varieties, if you can get them.

Posted by: omega-3 ()
Date: August 11, 2011 03:36PM

Maybe it's time to move on. I know that these days my body feels better with high-water content fruit than things like dates and bananas, especially in the summer. Yeah, maybe it'll change in the winter.

Posted by: rawalice ()
Date: August 12, 2011 03:04PM

No wonder youre sick of them. I don't know why, but if you follow Edgar Cayce he says to "avoid raw bananas." I'm not sure but I'm pretty sure that was a general statement for everyone. Except for the all raw banana diet that i think was recommended in the case of a child with celiac disease. I still eat them occasionally, but always wonder why not to eat them as he didn't give a reason. (At least that I could find.)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables