Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Rebounder Brand UK
Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: August 29, 2011 05:07PM

Hey, im looking for a new rebounder as the current one(reebok) is giving me some back pain. Its very still and doesn't allow alot of bounce so tends to strain the back i find and tighten the muscles very quickly due to the effort involved.

Anyway i love rebounding its amazing for stimulating the lymphatic system so am on the lookout for a new brand.

Want one that is bouncy etc, the reebok i have is very rigid. Prefer not to spend 300 pound but if it lasts etc then i will as i rebound most days.

Cheers

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rebounder Brand UK
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: August 29, 2011 08:05PM

Hmmmm . . . just checked at AmazonUK for the reviews and it looks like the brands you are limited to are Kettler and the Reebok you'd like to not duplicate. Here in the States, people recommend the Needak[what I'm saving up for], but it apparently is available only here and in southern Canada. Know anyone on the eastern seaboard who'd be willing to ship one to you, cheap? Wish you luck in any case smiling smiley

Date: August 29, 2011 08:24PM

Cheers Tamukha, im sure that was the brand Dan the lifregenerator recommended on a video i watched recently.

The reebok one is far too rigid sadly, so much so that it tightens my muscles and puts some strain on the joints.

Have seen a pro one in the uk for 200 quid looks more bouncy, might check that out or just get the needak shipped over, although could be alot to the uk lol.

Fan of rebounding yourself then tamukha?

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: August 30, 2011 11:33AM

powerlifer,

I've only used a rebounder a few times in my life, but I really, really wants one! Whenever I see someone boucing on a rebounder, I have this childlike response--Gimme! I want that! Lemme try! It's alarming, because I am not usually grabby that way, but I think it means the Universe wants me to have a rebounder because it will be good for me, so that's the six month plan: save up enough dosh for a Needak smiling smiley

Date: August 30, 2011 11:41AM

Haha nice onesmiling smiley, i would say they are fun but this reebok one is sucking the life out of the fun at the moment.

But they are a great workout, my friend has noticed loads of benefits such as edema/water retention going away, cysts dissapearing, improved energy etc.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Posted by: Claza ()
Date: August 31, 2011 05:00PM

Hiya, Supertramp (based in Devon) sell rebounders: [www.supertramp.co.uk]

I bought my 10ft garden trampoline from them, so much fun!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables