Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Liver Gallblader flush
Posted by: rzman10001 ()
Date: August 31, 2011 09:58PM

I think people should read this and give their opinion.
[liverandgallbladderflush.com] I hope this functions as a link if not copy and paste.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Liver Gallblader flush
Posted by: cy ()
Date: August 31, 2011 10:54PM

I have this book and I really recommend it.
I did 26 flushes in 2 years, and took tons of stones light greens and dark greens,brown,black and 1 or 2 whites. It helped me a lot.
Now I do 3 to 4 flushes a year. This year,2011 I did only one in January,but I am planning my next for October.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: September 01, 2011 12:22AM

cy,

Would it be possible to save the stones and send them to a lab for biopsy? I would do this if I ever got around to doing the flush. I'm very curious to see whether a pathology report could be generated, as with any other deposits from the body . . .

Posted by: cy ()
Date: September 01, 2011 04:52AM

[www.youtube.com]

Tamukha,here is a youtube video of Andreas Moritz talking about the flush and the stones.
Like he said the ones that float are the kolesterol ones (greens,browns and black)
and the ones that go to the bottom are the calcified ones (white ones).
You can put them in the frizzer.It is the only way to keep them because they disintegrate after a white.
I have pictures of mine and one of them, bright green,that is a new stone,was the size of a 25 cents and I didn't feel anything passing it.
This flush is really amazing.

Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: September 01, 2011 09:26AM

My opinion is that it is a scam for a few reasons.

One even with magnesium dilating the bile ducts you wouldn't fit as many true gallstones through without pain.

Real gallstones sink while these pseudo stones float.

These 100s of stones that came out have been tested on numerous occasions and found to be nothing more than a mixture of the oil and other ingredients.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Date: September 01, 2011 09:27AM

This site explains it good from a pathologist.

[www.pathguy.com]

Date: September 01, 2011 02:10PM

That's an interesting website, HowEVER, Path Guy neglects to consider that no peer reviewed, what he calls"refereed" journal will ever publish the results of a gallbladder flush[I am assuming there is a host of them in Russian or Latvian from the old Soviet Union, where this was a common protocol, mind you] and that positing one woman who e-mailed him and tried the flush with Chinese hebs(?), exacerbating her problem, does not a case study make. Shame on him.

I still think, given the testamonials to the contrary of e-mail woman's results indicate there is something to this gallbladder flush thing, and that until the returns are analyzed in a biological lab, in a controlled way--like where Path Guy presumably works--we mustn't say "this is the last word" on the subject. Curiously, Path Guy does not volunteer to accept specimens for his expert analysis after hours or even on-the-clock. This suggests an unwillingness, from someone who reads otherwise openminded, to consider that what is known about the alimentary organs is incomplete and may require revision. There are still doctors who don't believe the liver can regenerate, or that there is no such thing as chronic appendicitis, as though these ideas are hypothetical still. Caveat lector, I say.

Date: September 01, 2011 02:24PM

Sure, what i believe is happening is the sheer amount of oil that is taken in can in some cases help stagnant liver/gallbladder.

Although there are far safer and better ways to do this such as bitters, bile stimulants etc.

The liver flush is also dangerous in that if you did have true gallstones, the sheer amount of oil could cause one to get stuck in the bile duct. Your only choice then would be to have you gallbladder removed. This has happened to numerous people who have tried the flush.

The bits i did like from his site was that he is right its painful to pass real gallstones, so people thinking there passing 100s of these pseudo stones without pain just isn't going to happen. Not only that hes right in that they don't come out perfect little spheres such as they do with the pseudo stones from the flush.

Ive come from very bad liver health due to alcoholism/bad diet and there are safer and more effective ways in my opinion. Each to there own if anyone wants to try it but definitely take the above into consideration first.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Posted by: Corathegreen ()
Date: September 02, 2011 01:04PM

There's absolutely no way it's a scam. It effected my health more than almost anything I've tried other than iodine therapy. Stuff came out of me that was definitely not oil, but I had no way to get it tested. Specifically, on my 5th flush, I passed a large, heavy ROCK. My liver area felt very sore for days after, and my health, digestion, bowel movements, etc all immediately, drastically improved.

I'm not saying this rock came from my liver or gall bladder. I don't know where it came from, but having it come out of me did me a world of good.

Date: September 02, 2011 01:15PM

Im not saying its a scam in that it doesn't work, the sheer amount of oil would help the gallbladder from going stagnant probably where alot of the benefits come from.

But it is a scam in that these "stones" that are being expelled are definitely not gallstones. They would never fit through the bile ducts even with dilation from the espom. But the risk of getting a real gallstone stuck in a bile duct from the large amounts of oil would be enough to put me off, when safer methods such as bitters can cleanse the liver. There are loads of horror stories for the liver flush.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/02/2011 01:16PM by powerlifer.

Posted by: veghunter ()
Date: September 02, 2011 10:54PM

Powerlifer, do you have links to the protocols you recommend?

Date: September 03, 2011 05:37PM

veghunter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Powerlifer, do you have links to the protocols you
> recommend?

It depends on the liver ailment really, there isnt a one fix all sadly. Many herbs are better suited for conditions such as hepatitis others speeding up the regeneration of liver cells such as milk thistle. Any serious liver ailment it would be wise to consult a doctor in my opinion.

Bitter herbs are good for cleansing the liver and ive seen alot of success for conditions such as acne, hormonal imbalances, adrenal fatigue, fat malabsorption with there use.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Posted by: debbietook ()
Date: September 05, 2011 04:19PM

I hope anyone considering a 'liver flush' will read this article first:

[debbietookrawforlife.blogspot.com]

Date: September 05, 2011 05:10PM

Yeah its a process known as saponification which produces these soap stones. Good article, although there are effective ways to cleanse the liver such as with the use of bitter herbs and some other natural compounds such as TMG.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Date: September 05, 2011 06:43PM

Interesting read, Debbie. Thank you for doing our "homework" for us smiling smiley

Posted by: rzman10001 ()
Date: September 06, 2011 01:54AM

Thanks for all the feedback and to debbie for the website. Seems like a big shame. A friend did a clay cleanse recently and I was not a believer from the start. I also read that ingesting calcium carbonate is not good for you in itself, and clay is loaded with it. Is'nt that what eating raw vegetables is for lol cleansing.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables