Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Eating only nuts
Posted by: bsisco ()
Date: September 08, 2011 11:11AM

Anyone experiment with just eating nuts (preferably soaked) for a period of time?

If so, what was your experience?

Thanks!

Ben

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Eating only nuts
Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: September 09, 2011 08:31PM

The closest I came to that was trying the phase 1 of rainbow green live food cuisine. Nuts, seeds, greens, non-sweet fruit. I felt pretty good, but at first I had a lot of cravings. I got a wash board stomach for the first time in my life. I didn't stick to it however.

I have not tried just nuts. I don't advise it as a planned diet. but only if for whatever reason its the only food you have to eat, or what whatever reason you had an incredible craving for them and nothing else. I can't really imagine that. I really want to go all raw again, but I don't think I would ever want to plan everything, but rather go by what is appealing. I imagine that for me it would be mostly fruit.

Posted by: bsisco ()
Date: September 09, 2011 09:00PM

So you didn't have any digestive issues?

How much nuts were you eating per day (ounces)?

Thanks!

Posted by: WheatgrassYogi ()
Date: September 09, 2011 09:22PM

bsisco Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anyone experiment with just eating nuts
> (preferably soaked) for a period of time?
Which diet would be better? Eating only Nuts...eating only Fruit...or eating only Greens?....or a combination of all three? I think if you gave it careful thought, eating only Nuts would be on the bottom of the List......WY

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: September 10, 2011 09:06PM

Yes, plus non-sweet fruits, nuts, seeds.

Posted by: cy ()
Date: September 10, 2011 10:34PM

This is the second time I try eating a lot of fruit and doesn't work for me.
Some years ago I did a 2 months fruit diet and got literally crazy.The energy that I had was too much.I think you have to work out a lot to have a fruit diet.

Nuts I can't. They are too have for me,and also too much fat.

Vegetables,seeds and legumes are the best for me.Some fruit too,but not too much.

I'm finding out and also I believe that our body change a lot.

ps)lately I am having cravings for peaches.just weird. And my favorite food now is sauerkraut with raw hummus.just delicious!

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: September 11, 2011 04:35PM

When I first went 100% raw, I tried that experiment. One day I ate just fruits and vegetables and the next day I felt great. Then one day I ate only raw nuts and seeds, and the next day was horrible. I was so tired and my legs ached. I could hardly walk I was so exhausted. Let us know what happens if you try it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables