Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Liquid Zooplankton Crap: The New White Ormus!
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: October 09, 2011 02:20AM

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2011 02:25AM by banana who.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Liquid Zooplankton Crap: The New White Ormus!
Posted by: Coconana ()
Date: October 09, 2011 02:42AM

And Angela said, "Mmm... that makes sense."

Except that it did not make sense.

Wow. I thought I needed to eat living natural foods to get well and be healthy, but no. I need this special amneo-vortex-phyto-excretion that you special order in a glass vial. Huh.

Date: October 09, 2011 03:52AM

It's almost like an alternate universe to imagine raw fooders hawking prepared concoctions like the snakeoil salesmen of yore. Not saying this stuff isn't the bee's knees but still...The only "supplements" I take are bee pollen and chlorella tabs.

Date: October 09, 2011 09:45PM

LOL- I went to the Youtube page where the video has the comments and Matt or whoever handles that stuff, cleaned out all but the most favorable. When you look at likes/dislikes it's 2 likes and 12 dislikes!

Posted by: RawLibrarian ()
Date: October 10, 2011 01:48AM

Plus, if this stuff is plankton, it's taking food away from whales and other sea animals. They are dependent on this food source; humans shouldn't be taking it from them. Like with krill oil--krill is being harvested in huge amounts to make krill oil, and krill is a major food source for whales. It's not enough that we slaughter them and pollute the ocean where they live, we are also taking their food source away. I don't know how Monarch can like his veganism has anything to do with caring about animals if he is hawking products that are taking food out of the mouths of sea animals.

I think he's a tool, frankly.

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: October 10, 2011 03:39AM

I think he said it was plankton excrement. Not that plankton excrement is a bad thing, but I don't think it was the plankton itself.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: October 10, 2011 01:32PM

Ha! I'm getting a message saying,
"This video is private--sorry : ("

What, exactly, went on in this video? I can only imagine the levels of depravity if these two are now telling us to eat whale food that comes from doodie! What's next, a Roman feast?

This is snark, by the way grinning smiley

Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: October 10, 2011 01:45PM

I will give it a shot at some point i like to try most supplements out there to make sure myself.

If anything it means i can accurately give my opinion on whatever supplement and do my job better.

Ill let you guys know if i do lol.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Date: October 10, 2011 02:40PM

Tamukha,

Here is the video: [www.youtube.com]

Date: October 11, 2011 03:40PM

Prana,

Ha-ha! That vid has been removed as well. What is going on with these two? I am now getting a bit worried . . .

Date: October 12, 2011 02:25AM

Tamukha Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Prana,
>
> Ha-ha! That vid has been removed as well. What
> is going on with these two? I am now getting a
> bit worried . . .

Tam, every time I have visited Youtube, it's been there. Have you gone to their channel? Two versions of the video were up at one time for some odd reason. I thought perhaps he double-posted but the lengths are slightly different. What are you worried about?

Date: October 12, 2011 04:35AM

Try this. Go to [www.youtube.com] , and find episode #747, which right now, is the top episode. The title of the episode is called "What is QuintEssential (Quinton)?, episode #747".

Date: October 12, 2011 03:24PM

Will do, Prana and banana who, but methinks they may have run afoul of the manufacturer with some claims they may have been making?

Date: October 12, 2011 03:40PM

Just watched the latest version of the video, and must admit when Matt started on about the vortexes in the oceans, I put my head dejectedly in my hands. The innumerated properties of this substance can be attributed[duh!]to a diet high in raw fruits and vegetables, also. What is the incessant fear about the condition of our blood? And must we exploit whale and goodness knows what other sea creature's habitat to steal their food for our fads to feel better about the condition of our blood? I mean, heh?

Date: October 12, 2011 10:49PM

Isn't plankton just seaweed? Oh wait, seaweed can't crap! LOL- okay, is a barnacle plankton? I guess I should Google this...

Date: October 13, 2011 12:48AM

bananers,

Plankton produces phytoplankton which is consumed by zooplankton which then poo-poos and somehow it ends up in a vial, looking like bilgy water. I think. I dunno. I was too busy wondering why Angela is so very sleepy with all that biodentical-to-blood fluid coursing through her veins.

Date: October 13, 2011 01:47AM

LOL!!! Oh, and another question for anyone who uploads videos on Youtube: Can you rig the ratings so that when a person clicks on a video, it automatically gives a thumbs up? I was looking at my page and it said I liked that zoo @#$%& video an hour ago and I didn't.

(I just went back and gave a thumbs down to balance the false thumbs upwinking smiley)

Date: October 13, 2011 01:44PM

banana who,

The thumbs-up/thumbs-down "Like" rating, right beneath the vid window, will appear in your personal channel information indicating your viewing preferences. To avoid clicking that button on something I'll regret viewing, I just usually thumbs-up or thumbs-down individual comments beneath the video rather than the vid itself. That doesn't stick to you.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables