Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Richard Blackman aka Jerico Sunfire
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 04, 2011 02:17AM

Hi all,

Do any of you remember what name Richard Blackman went under on this forum? I've done a search on here for his name, but alas, nothing is found. I've just read his book, 'Jerico Sunfire - The Story of a Breatharian Warrior' and found that I couldn't put it down. He doesn't disclose very much of any specific technical data, but I for one, keeping an open mind, have begun to believe such an animal may actually exist if gone about it the right way.

I sent him a mge about possibly putting together a few seminars here in Oz which he agreed to consider if it covered his costs etc, but I've had plenty of opposition, and had to call it off. But he hasn't replied since then, and I'm trying to see if there's anything of his old post's or replies to posts that may help me.

Btw, if any of you live in Oz, and we put on a few seminars, say a couple in each capital city, would you attent? The cost would be approx. $29 each. Cause if I had enough definate attendies, then it still may be a goa.

Anyway, if you remember his forum name, that will be great. Thx in advance.
Kind Regards,
geo

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Richard Blackman aka Jerico Sunfire
Posted by: madinah ()
Date: November 04, 2011 06:55AM

The Fruitarian One

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: November 04, 2011 08:07PM

He's somewhere in San Diego now, no? LOL, it's like Where's Waldo?

Good luck with your projects, geo!

Posted by: veghunter ()
Date: November 04, 2011 09:24PM

He seems to be going by Genesis Sunfire now.

[jerichosunfire.moonfruit.com]#

Posted by: WheatgrassYogi ()
Date: November 04, 2011 11:32PM

veghunter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He seems to be going by Genesis Sunfire now.
And he has added some beautiful artwork to his face. He almost looks like a Savage, but he's doing it his way. We should all do the same. In fact he says "Be who you really are". Do we have the courage?......WY

Date: November 05, 2011 12:49AM

Thx Tamukha and all who commented. I've gone back to around the last 65th block of posts, and he posts using his new spiritual name of Jerico Sunfire. He progressivily posted links to his vids as he completed them, which is really helpful.

I agree WY, it's most important to be who 'WE' are, and not what others expect of us. I do understand the battle with our emotions when trying to be ourselves. I'm just getting over one huge war with myself, since I'm a fairly emotional guy, and I've strayed from my path so much that I've gained 20lbs. However, my recent dealings with Jerico, and listening to his vids has me prioritising things, and wow, I was almost lost, thank God I woke up.

I'm wanting to buy a good juicer, and am considering the 'Angel', as apart from the 'Knor-walk', it extracts the most juice according to the literature and demos with other juicers. Does anyone know of any better juice extractors than the 'Angel'?

Cheers, geo

Date: November 05, 2011 02:45AM

geo Wrote:

> I'm wanting to buy a good juicer, and am
> considering the 'Angel', as apart from the
> 'Knor-walk'
I would start off with a basic model...like the Omega 8004. This is the one I use, and it does very well......WY
P.S. As for the Angel and the Norwalk....don't do it unless you have money to burn. You'll soon hate them...and juicing.

[www.discountjuicers.com]

Date: November 05, 2011 04:26AM

Thx WY, I'll check out the omega. I know the two I mentioned are exy, esp the Norwalk, but is that the only reason? Like are they a nightmare to keep clean etc?

geo

Date: November 05, 2011 04:31AM

Geo, there is SO much info and discussion on juicers in this part of the forum.
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

I have the Omega and like it very much. I had a green star, it was not my favourite. I also had lalaine and omega cenrifical juicers, they're ok for hard veggies and fruit.

Date: November 05, 2011 07:30AM

Sweet, thx Coco cheers

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: November 05, 2011 06:17PM

My friend had the Walker juicer and it was so much of a bother to clean, buy new bags, etc..that she quit using it. I didn't even want to start using it myself due to my dread of those cloth bags and what they might hold after juicing and cleaning.

I might be better if they came up with disposable bags instead of the reusable type.

Love,
Prism

Date: November 05, 2011 08:43PM

Prism Wrote:
> I might be better if they came up with disposable
> bags instead of the reusable type.
Years ago, when I bought a Norwalk Press, I didn't like the taste I was getting in the juice from the bags. I called the President of the company...Harold Arnoldus...on two occasions to discuss this problem. He denied that the bags were the problem. He went on to say that Hemp bags were no longer being used. The fruit acids were dissolving the cotton, so they were now using a food-grade Nylon.
I don't like the idea of my juice being squeezed through any material.
I repeat....stay away from the Norwald Press Juicer......WY

Posted by: elementalraw ()
Date: November 05, 2011 11:35PM

What is being a Breatharian? Living without food?

Date: November 05, 2011 11:55PM

elementalraw Wrote:
> What is being a Breatharian? Living without food?
That's right...living on the Nitrogen and Prana in the air. High altitudes are best. There have been several documented cases......WY

Date: November 06, 2011 12:17AM

All the documented cases I've heard of have been debunked though WY. There was one dude Sharrhan posted about not too long ago though so who knows, maybe someone has finally done it successfully.

Posted by: flipperjan ()
Date: November 06, 2011 09:51AM

I love my omega Vert 352

Date: November 07, 2011 03:12AM

Cool flipperjan, think I'll do the same, so thx WJ an everone for your advice and love. x

I think that maybe Jerico has done it....But It's a very slow and long process to properly remove all the toxins that block our circulary system and/or energy pathways. Richard was always sincere in his posts, and I don't think that her would be going to all the trouble of making videos if he wasn't on the level.

I have seen and was also reading of a guy call 'Jack Davis' who's journey was taking him towards breatharianism. In 2005 he was pretty much a liquidarian, but this article says that he may have only lived till he was 78yrs, cause at the beginning of the article beside his name was in brackets (1935-2008). Does anyone know if he died of natural causes or in an accident?

Cheers,
geo

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables