Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Adya Clarity Update
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: November 13, 2011 02:19AM

[www.youtube.com]

*To clarify, I have not yet watched, as I am involved in a certain threee-ring debate at the momentwinking smiley

It'll be good to put this one to bed!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Adya Clarity Update
Posted by: Prana ()
Date: November 13, 2011 05:55AM

Nice youtube. Matt basically said that he will be refunding (out of his own pocket, not the manufacturer) any Adya Clarity that people bought from him. He says that while he has had good experience with it, based on the controversy, he is unwilling to continue selling the product. He gave this message with a heavy heart, and seems very sincere to me. Matt called the whole experience quite humbling.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: November 13, 2011 04:37PM

Wow, he seems sincerely sorry and wearied. It sounds like the company is going to be more careful about what they sell in future. Tough lesson to learn, but it seems like Monarch's come out of it the right way. Thanks for posting, banana who.

Posted by: newhoove ()
Date: November 17, 2011 03:07AM

His work experience at MTV came in real handy for that video. I applaud him for doing the right thing by providing a full refund to those who were mistakenly duped into buying a potentially harmful supplement provided by his company. There is more to life than money - learned the hard way.

Posted by: HeavenHands ()
Date: November 28, 2011 03:01PM

I just watched the video. It seems like an appropriate response, but the question remains, did it really cure Angela's candida as they claimed? I'd respect him more if he addressed that aspect of their participation in the adya clarity controversy.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 28, 2011 04:13PM

When you're following a health protocol that includes many changes to diet and lifestyle how can you definitively say that one aspect of it was solely responsible for any specific change though? I hardly think you can do that with any real authority, perhaps if you are in the lab monitoring and testing everything constantly but aside from that it's pure speculation and guess work. A raw diet on it's own can bring about great healing, who knows if it wasn't just the greens and seaweed that took care of her candida for her? That's the route I'd take before supplementing with anything too far out, personally.

Date: November 28, 2011 06:53PM

I definitely agree with you here. Not sure if we're having a misunderstanding or not. Anyway, what you're saying reminds me of when certain adults claim that they're thin and healthy because they're low-fat raw vegan while never addressing the fact that they have no kids and don't hold regular full-time jobs. We could just as easily say that their fitness, and therefore their ability to adhere to a diet and a consistent workout regimen, is a product of what they don't do (in this case have kids or take part in the daily grind). I'm not saying that having kids or a real job stops people from attaining health, not by any means, but I do believe that it makes it A LOT easier to focus on the self. So yeah, there's always way more to health than one thing.

You can always tell the difference between a sincere person and one who's in it for profit based on their willingness or non-willingness to acknowledge the big picture. Or maybe they're just not as intelligent as you obviously are. Sometimes people come off as scam-artists when the truth is that they're just not aware of everything. Maybe the Stokes-Monarchs got thoroughly scammed by the Adya Clarity people and then convinced themselves that it actually cured her candida? Maybe they so completely bought into the AC pitch that it served as a competent placebo? Who knows?

coco Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> When you're following a health protocol that
> includes many changes to diet and lifestyle how
> can you definitively say that one aspect of it was
> solely responsible for any specific change though?
> I hardly think you can do that with any real
> authority, perhaps if you are in the lab
> monitoring and testing everything constantly but
> aside from that it's pure speculation and guess
> work. A raw diet on it's own can bring about great
> healing, who knows if it wasn't just the greens
> and seaweed that took care of her candida for her?
> That's the route I'd take before supplementing
> with anything too far out, personally.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2011 06:54PM by HeavenHands.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: November 28, 2011 09:04PM

I just hope their baby is OK, what with mom's Adya habit sad smiley

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: November 29, 2011 01:50AM

Very interesting subject.

I'm leery about taking some many of what is promoted as health supplements in the raw food realm. I always say to research on your own if you plan on taking anything that you don't have a good grasp of what it is.

What attracted me to raw food diet was the simplicity and purity of it. Then you get into it and so many people advocate taking so many things that aren't 'food'. I have my favorite protocols but I have tried to do extensive research before trying them out.

I hope that Matt and his wife will get tested for any blood anomalies, such as high iron intake, retention of the aluminum and what ever else that product has in it.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 29, 2011 04:03AM

Heavenhands, I get the feeling from their videos that they, he especially, tend to be very enthusiastic about things they for whatever reason believe in. I mean, when he likes something he just goes all out about it. Like that white ormus product, he went on and on about how it was practically making him high, he was zooming after a sip or two, it was ridiculously over the top watching him go on. What I'm saying is that he seems to do a great job of snowing himself, you know? He is very bubbly but perhaps not all that thoughtful. The recanting video was the first time I've seen him appear serious or considering of what is coming out of his mouth.

Tam, that's a very scary though. Hopefully she abstained from supplements while pregnant. I certainly hope she did...

Date: November 30, 2011 12:31AM

Yeah exactly. I just can't figure out if they're manipulative or gullible in a way that makes them appear manipulative. And ya know I don't know what to think of the apology video. One side of me says it's sincere, the other side of me pictures him rehearsing it in a mirror before the camera rolled, maybe even giving some thought to holding a peeled onion in his lap and having a good "cry."

coco Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Heavenhands, I get the feeling from their videos
> that they, he especially, tend to be very
> enthusiastic about things they for whatever reason
> believe in. I mean, when he likes something he
> just goes all out about it. Like that white ormus
> product, he went on and on about how it was
> practically making him high, he was zooming after
> a sip or two, it was ridiculously over the top
> watching him go on. What I'm saying is that he
> seems to do a great job of snowing himself, you
> know? He is very bubbly but perhaps not all that
> thoughtful. The recanting video was the first time
> I've seen him appear serious or considering of
> what is coming out of his mouth.
>
> Tam, that's a very scary though. Hopefully she
> abstained from supplements while pregnant. I
> certainly hope she did...

Posted by: appletree ()
Date: December 03, 2011 05:14PM

Ok, so what is the catch in Matts video response on the "Refund" . The video says they are going to refund but the writing below the video says they will be accepting the requests until NOV 30. I just came across this scam news yesterday, i have purchased and used this Adya Clarity.. not only is it shocking as it could be detrimental to my health to say the least but now i find out that i could have missed the Refund boat? Makes me wonder.. Matt said he wanted to make this 'Right' so why is there a end date on Refund? Also, regarding the 'Coming out of his pocket' statement... he should be easily able to cover this in the Massive profits made on selling the product I would think? So in all fairness it may leave him from where he began monetarily on Adya Clarity sales but dont see how it can be 'Out of Pocket' ... seems pretentious. and why hasnt Matt produced a youtube video on the Adya clarity update for the Rawfoodworld TV show, so the several thousand people who see it know what is going on?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables