Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

When changing your eating habits, did anyone notice a change in your emotions to?
Posted by: mommy ()
Date: October 11, 2006 01:39AM

Okay I understand my body going through detox. What has amazed me is my emotions are to. They are screaming do to the changes!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: When changing your eating habits, did anyone notice a change in your emotions to?
Posted by: Raine ()
Date: October 11, 2006 01:50AM

I can't say that anyone has noticed because my beloved has been on a motorcycle trip to the west coast while I've been doing this. I can tell you that I feel calmer. But there have been times where I do feel like my emotional & spiritual self are detoxing as well.

~raine~

Re: When changing your eating habits, did anyone notice a change in your emotions to?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 11, 2006 01:59AM

going 75%, I felt that I lost my work ethic to an extent, but more so I just enjoy beautiful weather, the outdoors and relaxsation.

Posted by: confuzed ()
Date: October 11, 2006 02:52AM

omg i cant even begin to describe the way my mind was working when eating raw. i slipped up and binged on junk food, so the high is gone now, but im back on raw without fail and aiming to get that feeling back...

my creativity was so high, like i would just make up these animations in my head all day long.. it was so neat...

Posted by: shep252 ()
Date: October 11, 2006 04:35AM

Yes,big time. I have changed alot. I notice I'm more calmer because my blood sugar is stable now. I went through some major changes spiritually and emotionally. Major spring cleaning. I am more at peace now and accept things and change better. I am still a human, though, and humans get angery, mad, jealous and all of those things. But I am learning to not judge people and accept people for who they are. But most of all, accept myself. I also had a lot of healing from my past come, too. I have learned about emotional eating and how to combat that. I have been 100% raw now mostly fruitarian for over a month now since going somewhat raw over a year ago. I didn't find raw until over three months ago. So yes, alot of changes. For the better. Now I look forward to each day and am excited about life, working for my dreams and my hobbies. And I enjoy my family more without any depression anymore. I could go on and on.

I don't get high off of food, it is just food to me, and I feel good.

Posted by: tropical ()
Date: October 11, 2006 05:16PM

I guess the brain heals on raw too! I love the way my creativity changes while I'm on a fast.

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: October 12, 2006 04:13AM

Yes! i have, I am now fruitairan, but sometimes I revert and eat greens and stuff like heavily dressed salads or kim chee, but when I do, my moods are weird, I get angry easily and stuff, feel fat ( feel, not am) When I eat fruit i feel the nicest and prettiest and ready forloving all the time.

I guess from cooked to raw you could say the same too.

Posted by: blissmummy ()
Date: October 13, 2006 07:17PM

I'm a mom too, "mommy" ;~) and have come to recognize that quitting cooked food is quitting ahorrible addiction---many highs and lows come in tow. Try not to get rocked in the tidal wave! Or rather, just let go and go through it, don't fight it, and "keep your eye on the prize", and hooray, congratulations, woopeeee ya know?

I'm feeling a little spacey, after my body did a major cleaning after I ate some no-no's after being clean. Feel amazing, but tired. Trying to balance and manage so many things, as a single mom alone and about to move to another continent (from Nova Scotia to Hawaii), and breastfeeding and feeding baby and me in this cold weather as best as I can...a tad sleep-deprived, too...I feel so awesome eating raw as compared to eating even a little cooked, but the boat's still rockin', for sure...

"good luck" to you
AM

Posted by: sunshine79 ()
Date: October 13, 2006 08:02PM

Omg I had the WORST psychological/spiritual detox. The physical was nothing, but emotionally it sucked big time. I don't deal well with emotions. For like 2 months I went through these crazy fears and phobias, anxiety attacks, depression. (and I had thought I was healthy before!) I felt like there was a war going on in my soul.

As a meat eater I also had a scary temper and general daily irritability - but all of that is gone now. Phew. Nothing bothers me anymore. Well a few things now & then but I'm not 100% raw either so there's room for improvement.

Detox was terrifying for me, I was totally unprepared for the onslaught of emotions.

If you're just starting out, hang in there, it'll pass!

Posted by: sunshine79 ()
Date: October 13, 2006 08:29PM

75%guy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> going 75%, I felt that I lost my work ethic to an
> extent, but more so I just enjoy beautiful
> weather, the outdoors and relaxsation.

You need a faster paced, more high pressure job. At least that's been my experience. I felt the same way as you, enjoying the outdoors, then a crazy job fell in my lap & I was so hooked. You're just capable of achieving more on raw.

Posted by: blissmummy ()
Date: October 14, 2006 12:49AM

in response to the above post...I dunno, I think it's great to wake up to more than work!!! ;~)

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: October 14, 2006 05:56AM

heck yaaa!
who the hey needs a "faster paced, more high pressure job.?
i say enjoy the sunsets
life is short

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 14, 2006 09:35PM

Well, I am a music student (quite high pressure and no time to kick back), but I do live in the city (not a very natural setting).

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: October 15, 2006 06:07PM

musicians rawck

everyone knows it

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables