Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Chest/lung/breast health
Posted by: phantom ()
Date: February 06, 2012 07:34AM

I've had some weird energetic biofeedback experiences lately (a bit longwinded to get into at the moment) that have synchronistically all seemed to indicate that I need something like a *chest* cleanse.

Colon cleanses are easy... just change what you eat. But how to cleanse the lungs, the chest? I sense this is where my body needs the most love and attention right now, all due to circumstances and exposures beyond my control.

Any ideas? smiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Chest/lung/breast health
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: February 06, 2012 09:04PM

[www.silverlungs.com]

This sounded very interesting..they have a video.

I don't know anything about it myself. I do know a lot of people like using colloidal silver.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 06, 2012 09:41PM

I have a salt inhaler thingy, it's ceramic with a small opening that you inhale through, it's filled with natural salt. Supposed to cleanse the lungs, I find it helpful.
Using a neti regularly is a good way to keep the airway clean too. Not lungs but it's the doorway.

Posted by: luvyuu ()
Date: February 07, 2012 11:36PM

doing a steam with tea tree oil is healing to the lungs... I hear almonds is a good lung food as is Ginger... garlic/onion macertated in honey over night or longer strain and take the syrup a tsp at a time... also if you have an acidic system... it will affect your lungs as you lungs deal with the minor acids in your body and your kidney deal with the major acids... minor acids being from fruits and grains and veg and major being from meat dairy soda processed stuff... I am interested in learning more as i am having troubles with my lungs as well

love laugh and dream

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: February 07, 2012 11:48PM

How about lots of deep diaphragmatic breathing and yoga?

Posted by: HeavenHands ()
Date: February 08, 2012 12:14AM

I was having some upper back pain a few months ago. Told my acupuncturist about it and he asked me if I've ever had any lung problems (nope). He did his thing and it helped. A few days later I went to my intuitive massage therapist. At a certain point she tugged on my ears and I had this out of body vision/experience where I was watching her, from above, tug at my ears as my front torso painlessly zipped open from neck to navel. As it opened a flock of multi-colored jubjub birds flew out of my chest. When I told her that she said that when she tugged on my ears I was laughing and looked like I was 7 years old. It felt incredibly good. The upper back-pain disappeared for a long time and has never returned with the same ferocity. I wish I had the cash to see her again. She's a genius.

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: February 08, 2012 12:33AM

Hmmm...smoking what Omega-3 is smoking? Just kidding HeavenHands.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: February 08, 2012 01:02AM

Go braless and set your girls free for breast health! I only wear a bra when I can't have the bouncey bouncey deal happen or my shirt is too see-thru!

Posted by: rawalice ()
Date: February 08, 2012 01:34AM

Celery is supposed to be good at helping to clear the lungs. Licorice root tea is good for infections.

Posted by: phantom ()
Date: February 08, 2012 07:32AM

Thank you so much, everyone! I suppose there are lots of herbs/specific foods that I can focus on working into my diet more, it just wasn't as readily obvious as... hmm, well, that's why I asked.

LOL, banana who, there's not really much bounce, but since I read a long time ago # of hours in a bra is directly linked to breast cancer, I ditched them. I wear a sportsbra to work maybe two days per week for 5 hours. I'm all for the tanks with the second lining. smiling smiley

I had no idea celery could be good for lungs, I only knew it was good for bones?? (law of signatures!)

I make sure to get the aliums and had a wonderful yoga session on the beach today, actually. smiling smiley

It's not like I'm experiencing any major symptoms, the lungs are just something that seems to be coming into my awareness and I feel like I need to keep them positively and protectedly in my awareness. smiling smiley

Thank you, everyone! grinning smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables