Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Beginners Gardening Course (SoCal)
Posted by: stylestacey ()
Date: February 21, 2012 05:22PM

[www.meetup.com]

This beginner course will be taught by a UCCE LA County Master Gardener, Certified Permaculture Designer, Elementary School Garden Teacher, Residential Garden Consultant, and the Co-Creator and Director of the Venice Community Garden.

The class will demonstrate and cover the following:

Sowing vs. planting details

Seed and plant spacing

Soil Saving Seeds/Nitrogen

Fixers/Dynamic Accumulators

Designing your space

Soil growing methods

Terrifc vegetables to grow right now

Places to purchase our seeds

Answers to all of your questions

And a mentionable special way to grow our soil, our plants and ourselves...

What to BRING????????? ? Sunglasses, Water, Hat, A writing pad and pen, Your questions smiling smiley

643 Mildred Avenue, Venice, California [90291]

in between Clement Avenue, and Clark Avenue.

Date: 3/24 Saturday

Time: 10am-12pm ...we could possibly walk over to my house and discuss afterwards, I am not sure if I have to work that day yet though smiling smiley

Cost: $20 per person, Please pay using a paypal account (if you do not have one and would like to hold your spot contact me via rawbeautyfood@gmail.com). Please be sure to say that the money being transferred is a gift, and do not write anything in the memo field other than Gift! My paypal account is rawbeautyfood@gmail.com.

RSVP: 15 people may sign up, please pay using paypal independently not through this site, when I receive your payment I will update your rsvp setting and mark you as paid.

Cut off date to RSVP March 15th.

Seeds: Lets all bring Organic Seeds to trade (optional)

Certification Offered: There will be a 4 series course offered in April (on Saturdays) whereby graduates will receive a University of California Certified: Victory Gardener Certificate for $100.

Weekday Courses: I am still in conversation regarding weekday courses as well. This course will focus on container and plot gardening as some of us live in apartments and do not have land grinning smiley

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables