Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Packing a raw food lunch for work
Posted by: spectrum ()
Date: February 29, 2012 10:04PM

What do you pack in your lunch at work.

I eat my breakfast at work too, getting myself and a two year old can be tricky.

Every morning I bring some homemade raw granola and almond milk and a green smoothie I make the night before and store in the fridge.

I have an old garage sale blender I keep at work to make a second green smoothie for the afternoon too.

I am just not sure what is easy, carries well and tastes good for lunch. I have carrots in the fridge to snack on and my desk usually has a couple apples on it.

Looking for an easy main course. At home I have a blender and dyhydrator.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Packing a raw food lunch for work
Posted by: madinah ()
Date: February 29, 2012 11:02PM

There was a thread on this [www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Posted by: spectrum ()
Date: March 01, 2012 06:04PM

Thanks.

Posted by: RAWLION ()
Date: March 02, 2012 10:26PM

pre made dip is yummy with veggies. salad. nuts and seeds. for me I'm happy if I give myself a variety in the one meal. Like a salad with some dip with veggies or raw crackers is good. Smoothie with anything makes a complete meal. think of what you'd want at a restaurant and manifest that type of variety for yourself.....think outside the box. (fruit and cream((nut based) is super yummy for dessert!)

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 02, 2012 11:19PM

I like this salad in a jar, it doesn't get mushy.
[www.fatgirltrappedinaskinnybody.com]

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 04, 2012 01:58AM

I make up a combo of vegies, such as tomato, avocado, spinach, lettuce, olives, grated carrot, chick peas or sometimes soaked lentils, yellow button squash and then sometimes I'll throw in some raw corn, red cabbage, choko and some type of condimant like a little soya sauce, or garlic or black pepper.

It's when I began to take my raw lunch to uni and work, that I noticed people are interested in what other people eat. I'd sit where everyone else sits to eat lunch and I'd get comments like, 'That looks really healthy', or 'I wish I had the time to make up lunch like your's' etc. Ha, I'd just say that it takes all of 15 or 20 minutes to make up enough for two or three people.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables