Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

True or False: Eating Fruit, Playing Outside, Rebounding, & A Positive Attitude Will Cure Candida
Posted by: HeavenHands ()
Date: March 01, 2012 09:20PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: True or False: Eating Fruit, Playing Outside, Rebounding, & A Positive Attitude Will Cure Candida
Posted by: pborst ()
Date: March 01, 2012 09:36PM

just a suggestion... some of us don't have 1/2 hour... could you paraphrase so we get the point? Thanks.

Paul

Re: True or False: Eating Fruit, Playing Outside, Rebounding, & A Positive Attitude Will Cure Candida
Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: March 01, 2012 09:57PM

I had wrote a big response but as soon as someone says "candida is an anaerobic bacteria and a virus" i know i don't want to go much further, although i did watch till the end.

Never so rare on a post i really feel out of energy where to begin. Candida is a genus of yeast, they can also take other forms such as fungal tissue pentrating form. She talks of headache, and juice fasting a common symptom of hypoglycemia and blood sugar imbalances from drinking nothing but juice.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2012 10:11PM by powerlifer.

Date: March 01, 2012 10:54PM

I actually did paraphrase in the thread title. Minus the blahblahblah of his ego and his sub-amateur scientific musings, you got the gist.

pborst Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> just a suggestion... some of us don't have 1/2
> hour... could you paraphrase so we get the point?
> Thanks.
>
> Paul

Posted by: rzman10001 ()
Date: March 02, 2012 01:16AM

HeavenHands Wrote:
> [www.youtube.com]

Do you need help with a candida issue? I would be happy to help but I am not watching some video that powerlifter has already discredited, sorry.

Date: March 02, 2012 09:02AM

Nothing against Dan, from what ive seen he is a genuine bloke and seems to inspire many. But just don't talk and give advice about topics you don't have a basic understanding of. He isn't the only one anyway Dr Graham also refers to Candida Albicans as being a bacteria in one of his videos.

This is extremely basic stuff we are talking about here, everyone has differing opinions when it comes to diet and health which is something i respect. But a CD will never turn into a DVD or a bee into a wasp.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2012 09:03AM by powerlifer.

Posted by: eaglefly ()
Date: March 02, 2012 07:33PM

I would say that all those things he suggests in his video certainly couldnt hurt.
Beats sitting in front of the tv watching a football game , slobbing down a sundae.
Vinny

Date: March 02, 2012 09:03PM

I'm more interested in hearing what people think about his "science" and if they have anything scientific to say in response. For example, why, from a scientific perspective, do you think that throwing fruit at candida "couldnt hurt?"

eaglefly Wrote:
> I would say that all those things he suggests in
> his video certainly couldnt hurt.
> Beats sitting in front of the tv watching a
> football game , slobbing down a sundae.
> Vinny

Posted by: eaglefly ()
Date: March 02, 2012 10:10PM

My thoughts on food are that anything from nature,in its whole pure form,will not cause or add to any disease conditions.
Fruit is generally thought to be very cleansing to the body.

I can only go by what I have read,or seen others do,or have experienced myself.

But I would say eating a pear is a far better thing to eat for candida,than eating a twinkie.Even though both have "sugar",the pear has one thing the twinkie doesnt have.............life.

I eat what I know is right,and leave the rest to my higher power.

An alternative is to take prescribed drugs for diseases.

Its all an individual choice,but Dans suggestions sound good to me!

Vinny

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2012 10:15PM by eaglefly.

Posted by: RAWLION ()
Date: March 02, 2012 10:18PM

To cure candida even quicker you should remove sugar......use oil of oregano pills while on a low glycemic diet. Its been documented by Dr. Gabriel Cousens. A low glycemic diet, high in greens is our ultimate, healing diet for our blood and cells.

Date: March 02, 2012 10:42PM

Candida, when we are talking about true candidiasis here is merely a simple disorder that can be rectified by balancing the gut flora.

Most self diagnose, i know i did, i lost at least 5 years of my life by taking the silly candida surveys and listening to crap that candida was the cause of candida. I tried everything colon cleansing, parasite cleansing, low sugar diets, low fat diets, probiotics etc.

If you have true candida then unless you are severely ill i.e AIDs, or cancer it probably isnt likely that you have systemic candida. When candida gets in the blood then it is classed as systemic and can be deadly.

I have said all along that the problem is these candida sites that attribute every symptom under the world to candida. My problem was severe adrenal fatigue and heavy metal toxicities mostly but still its easy to just read these websites, self diagnose and before you know it you've blown 20 grand on fighting a beast that isnt the problem.

I will post more morning, there are many candida threads on here, hopefully many will find help for disorders they do have such as low thyroid rather than thinking a localized overgrowth is the cause of all their problems.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables