Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Setting the Record Straight on Raw Water
Posted by: Duke ()
Date: March 04, 2012 12:58PM

Is Spring water good for you, the best ever?
What is Raw Water?
Does water harness energy and levitate; is water conscious?

Please listen to this expert talk and set the record straight.
Raw awesome spring water has become a religion to some raw foodists. I do hope you're not buying Raw Water for 50 dollars a ltr; if you do, maybe it's time for you to think twice.

[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Setting the Record Straight on Raw Water
Posted by: HeavenHands ()
Date: March 04, 2012 06:13PM

Alternative health needs more people like him. He's practical, educated, and creative.

Posted by: Duke ()
Date: March 05, 2012 04:06AM

Water is just water; the best water in my opinion which i am still doing some research on and trying to back with science is distilled water despite all the myths surrounding it.

These days some raw foodists try to make a big deal of water being one of the few (or only) substance / elements that can exist in three different states at the same time.

I dont think this is a big deal.

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: March 11, 2012 10:05PM

For most people, water is just water, as they cannot tell the difference between tap water, filtered tap water, or water straight out of the earth. On the other hand, some people have the sensitivity to taste the difference between tap water and filtered tap water, and filtered tap water and fresh spring water. I can feel the energetic difference and taste between fresh spring water and filtered tap water. There is a difference in the feeling of aliveness of the water.

As for measurable difference of water that been structured or not, check out these graphs:
The screen shot above from the UV-VIS-NIR spectrophotometer operating system shows the absorbance spectra for the control sample, that is, the sample of untreated water drawn from the same batch at the same time as the water to be treated, and stored for three days in a PET water bottle until time of testing. Ignore the sharp vertical peaks at 192 nm and at 647 nm; they are artifacts due to the light source employed. Please note the relatively flat-line spectra at or near an intensity of zero,from 200 nm to 800 nm and beyond.

The screen shot above from the UV-VIS-NIR spectrophotometer operating system shows the absorbance spectra for a sample of water from a 21 ounce PET bottle which had been treated with a traditional MEOW device for 3 days. The bottle of water was drawn from the same batch and at the same time as the control sample. As noted above for the control sample, please ignore the sharp vertical peaks at 192 nm and at 647 nm; they are artifacts due to the light source employed. Please note the gentle and very significant rise in absorbance from 215 nm to about 520 nm, with a peak at about 300 nm. and a continuation of the curve beyond 380 nm and past 430 nm, resulting in a very gentle drop in the slope between about 380 nm and 520 nm.

These results are from Notes on Test Results and Scientific Study of Magnetite Ormus Effect Water (MEOW)

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 11, 2012 10:41PM

So treated water stored in a PET water bottle will be affected by transference of the bottle contaminants to a much greater degree than untreated water does. Does anyone know why that is...Prana?

Date: March 11, 2012 10:59PM

Geo, osmosis?

Date: March 11, 2012 11:47PM

geo, the study wasn't measuring the ability of the water to absorb bottle contaminants, but rather its ability to absorb light spectra or energy. This comes from the MEOW device infusing the water with energy and creating some order in the water so that it can absorb and retain energy.

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: March 12, 2012 12:43AM

I am puzzle by the graphs and what do they have to with health in water. An electrtomagnetic wave (radio, visible light, uv light, infrared heat, etc) can only be feflected, absorbed, or go throught. If it is absorbed by water, all it does is to raised the temperature of the water itself. Why would that be healthy?

Date: March 12, 2012 12:46AM

It doesn't necessarily raise the water temperature. The water is more like a battery, and when you drink the water, you absorb the energy. It isn't the light energy that is so interesting, but the energy from the magnetite containers that imparted this ability to the water, which is a form of aetheric energy or chi/prana. This is the useful energy that your body can use.

Date: March 12, 2012 12:52AM

well, that is in the uv light region, so if it is stored, watch out. Uv light could do damage.

Date: March 12, 2012 06:23AM

Aaahh, that's pretty cool Prana, very interesting. I filter my tap water with a REVERSE osmosis system, so how would my drinking water fair in it's ability to absorb light energy? Not very well I'm thinking.

Also, there have been companies who have duped people by selling filtered water as spring water. Is there any way to pick if it's really genuine spring water?

Date: March 12, 2012 09:55AM

if you want electromagnetic wave to be absorb, you could use a microwave (same thing as light but lower frequency)

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: September 13, 2012 12:33PM

If we eat raw fruits and drink raw juices, is there a real need to drink water? The problem does not seem to exist

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables