Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Eyes Changing Color. Happened to anyone?
Posted by: confuzed ()
Date: October 15, 2006 11:48PM

i have learned that eating raw live foods will eventually make your eyes more clear and if you're eyes are a darker brown color is it 100% true they can go blue or green? i think the thought of this is so fascinating. what i noticed wasn't so much the color of mine but how they were shaped and everything.. they seemed to get bigger and just appear more beautiful when i was eating raw live foods.

im curious as to how many people this has happened to and if it happens to everyone? is the color change only after a substantial time eating raw live foods.

also, have fruitarians noticed that when they start eating greens their eyes go back to brown or a more darker color? i want to know more about this because i read if you eat nuts of seeds your eyes might not change..

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Eyes Changing Color. Happened to anyone?
Posted by: tropical ()
Date: October 16, 2006 04:52PM

Have you ever studied iridology? If you look into it you will understand why eyes get clearer on raw.

Basically, different parts of your iris corespond to different parts of your body. You can tell how healthy a body part is by looking at the part of the iris which corresponds to it. An unhealthy body part will make that part of the iris darker. So If you have a lot of unhealthy body parts you will have a lot of dark spots in your eye, but as the body parts heal the dark spots go away and you can see the iris color instead of the dark spots!

Posted by: geneticpromise ()
Date: October 16, 2006 04:55PM

Hi,

Yes, my eyes have darkened (a deeper blue), and my grey hair has abated, my wrinkles haave gone. I've gotten taller, my teth are cleaner....Should I go on?I eat aliving/raw diet (with forays into bad stuff,,,,see other post on cravings)...lots of sprouts, greens, hardly any fruit at all. Some seesds, legumes, sprouted grains. Variety.

GP

Posted by: tropical ()
Date: October 16, 2006 05:12PM

That just sounds so "bread and water". I feel so sorry for you, like you're deprived - here, have a fruit basket.

I used to do the high sprout/veggie raw diet every time I went raw - la Ann Wigmore. I'd start raw and start sprouting. I always went off it. This time, I'm into fruit and I'm actually sticking with it :-)

Posted by: confuzed ()
Date: October 16, 2006 05:54PM

i want to learn more about this ^^^ i keep reading about fruitarian but i never learned about the opposite, eating mainly veggies and sprouts. are there any successful long term supporters of this type of diet? any advantages over a fruitarian based diet?

Posted by: zohra ()
Date: October 16, 2006 06:15PM

About two months into switching to fully raw, the spots in my eyes
disappeared. At that time they were more brown than hazel and
now they're all hazel. I eat fruit, green smoothies by day, big
salads at night.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables