Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Anybody know anything about Pheocromocytomas?
Posted by: pippynostockings ()
Date: March 29, 2012 06:10PM

After many many tests over the last few months and thinking I have thyroid problems, turns out I may have a pheocromocytoma. This is a rare condition where a tumor( mostly benign) can grow on the adrenal gland causing the issues that I have had for the last twenty years.
I KNOW already that juicing greens or high alkalinity aggravates the situation severly causing panic attacks, difficulty breathing etc... I have little hope in trying to treat this issue naturally.What is sad is the effort I put in for almost a decade to eat almost raw and my body could not rid itself of this.

I can't find anything on it in the natural realms and because of it's rarity am limited to what I can find. It's hereditary and may just have to succumb to surgery to remove it so I can finally be able to eat natural foods as I please and excersize to my heart's delight.
I was just hoping that maybe, just maybe, somebody knoew something or someone with this rare condition so they may point the way and I could do whatever I had to to avoid surgery. And if this isn't it, I'm stumped as well as doctors.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anybody know anything about Pheocromocytomas?
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: March 30, 2012 04:36PM

I am sorry this is happening. Have you looked into whether acupuncture may be useful to manage this disorder or its recurrence, should you decide to have the tumor removed? You already know about diet . . . I do hope that you find a solution that brings you back to good health; surgery for this requires great expertise but, with proper prep, is very effective smiling smiley

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 30, 2012 05:25PM

You might want to try using Vitalzym. Dr. Gabriel Cousens recommends 8 capsules of Vitalzyms four times a day for therapeutic dosages.

Posted by: WheatgrassYogi ()
Date: March 30, 2012 06:31PM

pippynostockings Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> After many many tests over the last few months and thinking I have thyroid problems, turns out I may have a pheocromocytoma........And if this isn't it, I'm stumped as well as doctors.

Pippy....I can sympathize with you. My best advice would be to go alternative, rather than mainstream.....stay away from conventional doctors!!
A quick GOOGLE search reveals your condition is rarely Cancerous, so you do have some time to play with.
I would contact Dr. Bernarr at HealSelf.org and Brian Clement at Hippocrates Health Institute, and get their advice......WY
P.S. A good friend of mine died last week from kidney failure. He chose conventional Dialysis, and lived less than 3 years. I truly believe he would still be alive had he called Brian Clement, as I recommended.

[www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

Posted by: HeavenHands ()
Date: March 30, 2012 11:53PM

I wonder if antineoplaston therapy would work on this.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: April 01, 2012 08:05PM

HeavenHands,

Good question!

Posted by: pippynostockings ()
Date: April 02, 2012 03:10AM

Thanks, Guys. If nothing else just knowing somebody is listening makes it a whole lot easier. Believe me, I put little faith in the doctors only because of their mentality BUT if it weren't for their tests I would never have gotten this far in a diagnosis. I spent years convinced I had to be healthy because of my diet. Ta da! Not so. I'm going to at least contact the clinics listed as somebody else also recommended Brian Clement. I don't think they take insurance but it's worth a shot.I will research antineoplaston. Have never even heard of this. I appreciate every and any new avenue.
Hugs to everyone, I appreciate your imput!
Mimi

P/s I mentioned to the Dr. that eating healthy or putting more alkalinity in my diet has caused this condition to worsen, and would they know why. It was followed by a very puzzled look and, "Could you quit this "diet" Ha ha. It cracks me up. What Dr tells a pt to eat like crap.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables