Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Wheatgrass juice/shots from Jamba Juice..
Posted by: confuzed ()
Date: October 16, 2006 01:35AM

im curious if these Wheatgrass shots from Jamba Juice are nutrional and fit in with the raw live food lifestyle. its probably not organic, but its just raw wheatgrass.

i was reading the success story of someone who just started drinking tons of wheatgrass (in addition to regular SAD diet) and scars faded on his body.

this means something. if scars faded after consumption of wheatgrass, it means its an important veggie.

comments?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wheatgrass juice/shots from Jamba Juice..
Posted by: jan ()
Date: October 16, 2006 01:47AM

Wheatgrass is awesome! i don't know about Jamba Juice but you can sprout and grow your own wheatgrass! It's probably the VERY best thing you can put in your body!
Hang in there confuzed... Your coming along. Don't worry if you mess up just keep trying. Everything you do for you body, your body will appreciate it and love you back!

Jan

Date: October 16, 2006 01:49AM

im sorry i made the topic but didn't elaborate on the jamba juice lol

jamba juice has a wheatgrass shot where they juice pure wheatgrass and give you a glass of it, nothing else added. i guess its like juicing at home

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 16, 2006 05:05AM

Someone told me today that Jamba Juice wheatgrass is grown using hydroponic methods (using only water) instead of in soil. As such, the wheatgrass has a much lower nutritional value and vibrational energy.

Does anybody know if this is a fact? I am going to ask next time I go to Jamba, but figured I would check here as well.

Date: October 16, 2006 05:15AM

wow only using water? man wtf everyday i keep learning about twisted things companies do..

i never even knew that fruits and veggies have things INJECTED into them to make colors more vibrant and taste better. stuff like this is so sick and twisted

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables