Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Burzynski Case Thrown Out by Judges...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 07, 2012 01:06AM

I just received this and wanted to pass on the good news...

(PLEASE FEEL FREE TO FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO ALL INTERESTED PERSONS ON YOUR E-MAIL LIST)

Colleagues and Friends of Texas Health Freedom,

We are delighted to bring you the fantastic news below about Dr. Burzynski's case before the Texas Medical Board (TMcool smiley, courtesy of the team at "Burzynski the Movie." While we're sure the TMB is not yet done with their mischief, this is a huge step in the right direction. Congratulations to Dr. Burzynski, his legal team led by our colleague, attorney Rick Jaffe, and most of all to the patients who will continue to benefit from Dr. Burzynski's life-saving treatments.

Thanks for your support of health freedom,

1 April 5, 2012

Dear Burzynski Movie Subscribers,

We have fantastic news! The upcoming Texas Medical Board vs. Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski court hearing originally scheduled for April 11, 2012 has just been thrown out!

Here is the official statement from the clinic:

To all our friends and supporters following and praying for us in our travails with the Texas Medical Board.

Based on a ruling by the administrative law judges dismissing the majority of the case against Dr. Burzynski, the Board has sought and obtained permission to adjourn the hearing scheduled to begin on Wednesday, to try to convince the judges to change their minds, and reconsider whether it wants to continue pursuing Dr. Burzynski on these frivolous charges. No new hearing date has been set.

Our profound thanks for your prayers and support, and to our great lawyer, Rick Jaffe. We are even more hopeful that the Board will realize the folly of its actions and let the Burzynski Clinic continue to treat patients in peace.

The Burzynski Clinic

It is hard to say if it was all of our efforts alerting our representatives on this issue after we launched our call-to-action—or if it was merely the Judges in this case simply reviewing the evidence and realizing there simply wasn't a case—or both… but either way the most important thing is that the trial has been dropped for now!

Thanks again for all of your support by writing emails, letters, and making phone calls in relation to this case. If you are new to our mailing list and are unfamiliar with this case please [click here] and learn more about it.

Since we now have that taken care of…

Vote! Alive NYC Nominates "Burzynski, the Movie" for "Best Documentary" for their first annual health conference and awards show in New York City - June, 2012.

Please spend a mere 5 seconds by [clicking here] and voting for this film. There is no need to register, just select "Burzynski Movie" and vote! One vote per household is allowed. The more exposure this film receives, the closer we get to gaining the highest possible public awareness of this situation, and without this continued public awareness we fight an uphill battle to get these medications available to the general public.

Haven't seen the film?

"Burzynski, the Movie" is currently airing on The Documentary Channel, Netflix free streaming and DVD rental, and coming soon to Direct TV's Audience Channel.

You can also purchase the new 2-DVD Extended Edition Set direct from us, shipping worldwide [click here], or by visiting Amazon in the USA [click here] and Amazon UK [click here].

In solidarity,
Eric Merola
Director, Burzynski: Cancer Is Serious Business

Peace and Love.........John

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Burzynski Case Thrown Out by Judges...
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: April 07, 2012 10:35AM

I really don't understand how they can keep wasting taxpayer money on baseless zombie lawsuits against this man. Good news; thanks for posting smiling smiley

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 07, 2012 07:11PM

i don't understand... are people considering this man as some kind of a natural health healer?

he is nothing of the sort.

of course he should not be singled out - but he is not doing anything different from any other drug treatment doctor.

Posted by: HeavenHands ()
Date: April 07, 2012 08:03PM

You're right. People should only listen to Doug Graham. He can fix it all. Just eat fruit and spend your days in running shorts. All problems fixed. Why would we want a cancer treatment that's as simple as increasing a person's urinary peptide content? No radiation. No chemo. Just upgraded pee. How awful. Look at all the lives of children with brain stem cancer that Burzynski's saved. Yuk. Healthy children. Who wants that?

In all seriousness, you are a hard-core d-bag. I watched my brother die after a hideous battle with cancer. He was tortured by the health-care system when he was all of 20 years old. I would give my left nut to be able to go back in time and for him to have a Burzynski option.

Oops sorry. Had to edit out private message spillage.

fresh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i don't understand... are people considering this
> man as some kind of a natural health healer?
>
> he is nothing of the sort.
>
> of course he should not be singled out - but he is
> not doing anything different from any other drug
> treatment doctor.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2012 08:06PM by HeavenHands.

Date: April 07, 2012 08:10PM

>People should only listen to Doug Graham. He can fix it all. Just eat fruit and spend your days in running shorts. All problems fixed.

not related to my comment
but you look good up there on your soapbox anyway !

>Why would we want a cancer treatment that's as simple as increasing a person's urinary peptide content? No radiation. No chemo. Just upgraded pee. How awful. Look at all the lives of children with brain stem cancer that Burzynski's saved. Yuk. Healthy children. Who wants that?

your strawman has got some crows perched upon it.

>In all seriousness, you are a hard-core d-bag.

thank you. much love in your direction too.

>I watched my brother die after a hideous battle with cancer. He was tortured by the health-care system when he was all of 20 years old. I would give my left nut to be able to go back in time and for him to have a Burzynski option.

you would be better served taking out your resentments in more appropriate ways.

Date: April 07, 2012 08:18PM

Just to let everyone know, this jerk, "Gary Orlando," has been harassing me through private messages on Durianrider and 811's behalf. It's unfortunately spilling over to the forums. He's been accusing me of being gay, like I care either way, and of not stepping in line with the 811 dogma. This is nothing new for me. It's either DR, Leanne, or one of their acolytes, none of whom are capable of hearing even the most politely stated disagreement.

Look at what we're dealing with here. Effective cancer treatments are invalid if they aren't "natural" according to the prescribed dogma. Geez.

Date: April 07, 2012 08:44PM

such anger. really not necessary. did not accuse anyone of being gay, merely a comment wondering about heavenhands' obsession with DR, that there must have been some attraction or something of that nature.

>Look at what we're dealing with here. Effective cancer treatments are invalid if they aren't "natural" according to the prescribed dogma. Geez.

heavenhands has deemed the therapy effective. that settles it eh?
heavenhands has difficulty allowing others to express themselves.

Date: April 07, 2012 08:55PM

Burzynski's treatment is around 25% effective minus the torture of radiation and chemo. He typically gets people at the end of the line who have exhausted all options through mainstream medicine. This likely brings down his rate of effective treatment.

I'm attracted to adult, open discussion and eliminating the bullying and half-baked theories that Durianrider is well known for. Alternative health has a lot to offer people. No need to have "gurus" turning it into a complete joke.

Date: April 07, 2012 09:07PM

another post with DR in it ! yikes!

provide the reference of the 25%...

if you wish to believe it is burzynski, have at it

many other reasons for healing

the body is always trying to heal
plus other factors in the patient may have changed while in burzynskis care

Date: April 07, 2012 09:26PM

His movie claims a 25% cure rate. That's 1 in 4. I would deem that worthy of keeping around, especially since he deals with a lot of end of the line cases. If he can be taken seriously enough that urinary peptide screening is a mandatory part of check-ups and that pre-emptive peptide therapy is used in non-cancerous cases of deficiency, a lot of people, if not all people, would never get cancer. What he has going on deserves to be looked at more closely. It deserves the support of the government, not their defiance.

[documentaryheaven.com]

Date: April 07, 2012 09:36PM

you have unfortunately provided not a very good reference

[skepticalhumanities.com]

i suppose the answer will be that he has extended lives...

Date: April 07, 2012 09:58PM

His movie admits and I admit that his success rate is 25%. No one ever said that it's 100%. I wonder how well he'd do if he didn't have to fight off the government all the time or if his rates would go down if he didn't have to pay lawyers to keep the govt. off his back? If the govt. is so concerned with hucksters, there are many, many people that they could go after who have had less success than Burzynski. SSRIs repeatedly cause violent episodes in people, yet where are the massive govt. lawsuits against big pharma?

The case being thrown out speaks for itself. He's doing good work. They have no case against him. His work is not perfect, but to write him off as a huckster because he's not "natural" enough for you (which means what? he wears a lab coat instead of a sarong?) and because he actually charges high prices for expensive treatments is absurd. Can people make claims on their insurance if they go to Burzynski? I can't say either way, but I know that if they can't, it's not his fault. He's a licensed medical doctor. The only thing stopping people from using their insurance would be the govt., the insurance companies, or not having any insurance (not Burzynski's fault).

As I've said before, his treatment has had enough success that he deserves the support of the govt., not their attempts to derail him. Having to run an outlaw clinic certainly does not help his cure rate.

fresh Wrote:
> you have unfortunately provided not a very good
> reference
>
>
> [skepticalhumanities.com]
> ients-whose-deaths-burzynski-has-presided-over/
>
> i suppose the answer will be that he has extended
> lives...

Date: April 07, 2012 10:18PM

Hey tao aka fresh aka GO,

If you can tell me what the Common Links and the Common Flaws are in the Zeitgeist Movement, the Thrive Movement and Conspiracy Theorists in general, people like Alex Jones, David Icke and Jesse Ventura, then you will understand the significance to every Victory we have in Medicine over the Psychopaths who Rule the World.

Peace and Love.........John

Date: April 07, 2012 10:50PM

Yeah man we live under POG (Psychopathic Occupation Government). More people need to adjust their consciousness to understand that we toil under the mentally ill. ALL the wrong people are calling the shots. You're damn right I'm angry. No diet is going to cure that.

Date: April 07, 2012 11:57PM

fresh,

Dr. Burzynski's treatment is not similar to allopathic treatments except that they are all done in a clinical setting. That the NCI and FDA, with their cliche "we-approve-this-alternative-treatment-wait-no-we-don't" tango have attempted to imply that his protocol is spurious even while testing it as favorable and pursuing patents on it gives his protocol credibility, IMO.

Posted by: phantom ()
Date: April 08, 2012 04:09AM

Why deny anyone looking for answers in a life or death situation another option... especially a *harmless* one?

Date: April 08, 2012 07:54AM

phantom Wrote:
> Why deny anyone looking for answers in a life or
> death situation another option...

Why indeed...

Defense Against the Psychopath (Full length Version)

[www.youtube.com]

Date: April 08, 2012 03:32PM

i agree with much of what was said here...

it was the seemingly blind acceptance of what he is doing that i was questioning.

Date: April 08, 2012 04:08PM

Blind acceptance? The only thing that was blind in this thread was your rejection. It's obvious that most if not everyone who responded to this thread, excluding you, is familiar with Burzynski's work.

fresh Wrote:
> i agree with much of what was said here...
>
> it was the seemingly blind acceptance of what he
> is doing that i was questioning.

Posted by: rab ()
Date: April 08, 2012 05:49PM

In my experience, often people who aggressively attack natural medical treatments actually are paid agents. Not always but very often.

Date: April 08, 2012 06:43PM

Cancer Patient Says Doc Used Her as ATM
By CAMERON LANGFORD

HOUSTON (CN) - An elderly cancer patient claims a doctor used his clinics and pharmacy to bilk her of nearly $100,000 by persuading her to undergo a proprietary cancer treatment that "was actually a clinical trial," and charging her $500 per pill for drugs she could buy elsewhere for a fraction of that price.

Lola Quinlan sued Houston-based Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski and his companies, The Burzynski Clinic, the Burzynski Research Institute and Southern Family Pharmacy, in Harris County Court.

"Ms. Quinlan is an elderly, stage IV cancer patient living in Florida who defendants swindled out of nearly $100,000.00 by using false and misleading tactics," the complaint states. "Defendants convinced Ms. Quinlan to under a proprietary cancer 'treatment' in Houston, Texas in lieu of traditional chemotherapy and radiation. Specifically, defendants failed to disclose information about the drugs used during the proprietary cancer 'treatment' with the intent to induce Ms. Quinlan into purchasing the drugs at a highly overinflated price."

She claims Burzynski also "provided false and misleading information about 'gene therapy' which allegedly lacked the negative side effects associated with traditional cancer treatments. In reality, the treatments were wholly ineffective and caused even more damage to Ms. Quinlan's body."

She claims that Burzynski and his companies "coerced Ms. Quinlan to purchase certain prescription from Southern Family Pharmacy Inc. at outrageous prices. She was not allowed to fill the prescriptions at any other pharmacy. Southern Family Pharmacy is owned by Stanislaw Burzynski, a fact also not disclosed to Ms. Quinlan."

Quinlan claims the pharmacy charged her $500 per pill, though she did not discover that until her "treatment" ended, and that the pharmacy charged it to her credit card without her knowledge.

The litany of complaints goes on: "The Burzynski defendants pushed a noninvasive yet effective cancer 'treatment' with antineoplastons that would last two to three weeks. The 'treatment' was actually a clinical trial, a fact never disclosed to Ms. Quinlan. The Burzynski defendants billed Ms. Quinlan's insurance carrier for some of the 'treatments,' but never told her a majority of the costs would not be covered by insurance.

"Treatment of cancer with antineoplastons has not been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. In fact, leading cancer researchers have not found any beneficial effects of antineoplastons on cancer patients."

Quinlan says the treatments gave her a host of nasty side effects including "weakness, infections, vomiting, fatigue, mouth sores, dizziness, affected taste buds, joint pain and skin sores."

The complaint continues: "After 'treatment' with defendants with no sign of improvement, Ms. Quinlan sought reputable cancer treatment from M.D. Anderson. She was informed by M.D. Anderson doctors that defendants' 'treatment' prevented them from diagnosing Ms. Quinlan's cancer because defendants' procedures and drugs damaged too much of her internal tissue."

Quinlan seeks punitive damages for negligence, negligent misrepresentation, fraud, deceptive trade and conspiracy.

"All defendants conspired to defraud their customers, with an emphasis on defrauding the elderly and cancer patients," the complaint states.

Quinlan is represented by Jason Gibson of Houston.

another reference

[www.quackometer.net]

Date: April 08, 2012 06:52PM

It's always good to temper the herd with healthy doses of skepticism. smiling smiley Thanks fresh!!!

Date: April 08, 2012 07:37PM

>It's always good to temper the herd with healthy doses of skepticism.

ok but you criticized me previously in this thread, so i am confused.

>If you can tell me what the Common Links and the Common Flaws are in the Zeitgeist Movement, the Thrive Movement and Conspiracy Theorists in general, people like Alex Jones, David Icke and Jesse Ventura, then you will understand the significance to every Victory we have in Medicine over the Psychopaths who Rule the World.

right, but you've picked a guy who lives in a mansion and is apparently pissing on/in people.

Date: April 08, 2012 09:59PM

You're missing the larger point, Gary. It's about possessing the freedom to treat our bodies as we wish. Freedom is dependent upon choice. Do you want the govt. to stop Doug Graham from giving consultations? What about Robert Morse? He claims to reverse various diseases through raw produce and herbs. You have issues with Wolfe, right? Despite your questions, I still assume that you wouldn't want the govt. outlawing what he does. I bet even Bob and Leanne Johnstone wouldn't want that to happen to Dave. If they start criminalizing everyone but the "system," we'll soon only have the "system." That, my cantankerous friend, would blow.

fresh Wrote:
> >It's always good to temper the herd with healthy
> doses of skepticism.
>
> ok but you criticized me previously in this
> thread, so i am confused.
>
> >If you can tell me what the Common Links and the
> Common Flaws are in the Zeitgeist Movement, the
> Thrive Movement and Conspiracy Theorists in
> general, people like Alex Jones, David Icke and
> Jesse Ventura, then you will understand the
> significance to every Victory we have in Medicine
> over the Psychopaths who Rule the World.
>
> right, but you've picked a guy who lives in a
> mansion and is apparently pissing on/in people.

Date: April 09, 2012 12:22PM

Another view of the lawsuit:

[www.jag-lawfirm.com]

It amazes me, as an aside, how people aren't aware that only conventional therapies are covered by insurance and that they will have to foot the bill for alternative treatments themselves. Like, duh.

Date: April 09, 2012 02:33PM

Without first-hand knowledge, the insurance thing with Burzynski is confusing since he's a licensed medical doctor. This takes it into a whole new facet of the issue where insurance companies and the govt. have the power to decide what is and is not a legit therapy.

My insurance covers 20 annual alternative treatments like massage and acupuncture. Unfortunately, they see my talented intuitive masso-therapist as some kind of witch dealing in unscientific hocus-pocus. I had a bit of a row with them over this as they acted like I was asking them to foot the bill for a prostitute. She's a licensed masso-therapist who just happens to use some instinctual methods. She's tapping into the pineal gland, a place that they are very, very afraid that we will ever see. She's capable of relieving pain like no one I've ever come across, a true genius. But I'm not allowed unless I'm willing or capable of paying her fee.

Tamukha Wrote:
> Another view of the lawsuit:
>
> [www.jag-lawfirm.com]
> 12012.html
>
> It amazes me, as an aside, how people aren't aware
> that only conventional therapies are covered by
> insurance and that they will have to foot the bill
> for alternative treatments themselves. Like, duh.

Galileo's Lawyer...
Date: April 09, 2012 03:04PM

This might be better thought of as a Victory for Jaffe instead of Burzynski.

[www.townsendletter.com]

Peace and Love........John

Biophotons to the Rescue...
Date: April 09, 2012 04:17PM

HeavenHands Wrote:
> Yeah man we live under POG (Psychopathic
> Occupation Government). More people need to adjust
> their consciousness to understand that we toil
> under the mentally ill. ALL the wrong people are
> calling the shots. You're damn right I'm angry. No
> diet is going to cure that.

Yes, the Sickest of the Sickest of us are ruling the rest of us who are also Sick, but Diet is the Ultimate Solution to Defeat these Psychopaths. Most people find that hard to believe, but most people don't think about these things very much and if they do, they don't know enough to understand the Ultimate Solution. If all of us ate the Diet we evolved on, there wouldn’t be a Praetorian Class that the Ruling Class could use against the rest of us. In fact, if all of us got our act together, the Extreme part of our Behavior would be better so there wouldn’t be as many Sick people, especially the Psychopaths and Sociopaths.

Peace and Love..........John

Date: April 10, 2012 02:02PM

>You're missing the larger point, Gary. It's about possessing the freedom to treat our bodies as we wish. Freedom is dependent upon choice. Do you want the govt. to stop Doug Graham from giving consultations? What about Robert Morse? He claims to reverse various diseases through raw produce and herbs. You have issues with Wolfe, right? Despite your questions, I still assume that you wouldn't want the govt. outlawing what he does. I bet even Bob and Leanne Johnstone wouldn't want that to happen to Dave. If they start criminalizing everyone but the "system," we'll soon only have the "system."

correct. well said, which is what i said in my original post, that "they" should not be singling him out.

on the other hand, i was posting some information that calls his methods and ethics into question, and this may or may not be related to the suit against him.

Date: April 27, 2012 05:34PM

Why is this thread pertinent to this forum...

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
This Website is now Illegal in North Carolina…

Peace and Love..........John

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables