Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Total Hip Replacement
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 10, 2012 07:40PM

Hiya all,

After many years with chronic back/leg pain (since 92), I had a back op in 2010 that eliminated half of the problem. It was discovered that my left hip was also a cause for concern, as I had severe degenerative osteoarthritis. For whatever reason, the readjusting of my back muscles post op, has actually hastened the osteoarthritis.

Anyhoo, I went on the public outpatient waiting list at that time, and last Thursday was informed that I was to have a total hip replacement on the 4th of July (American Independence Day I beleive?). I talked to the surgeon, who recommended a ceramic fermoral head in a ceramic acetabulum cup.

I know that it's three months away, but I'd like to ask you all what would be the best diet/food/exercise for my recovery and to promote the best healing???

I guess plenty of juicing and protein rich foods (beans etc) and dark green leafy veg??? But I'd appreciate any suggestions and/or what has worked well for you?

Thx heaps, geo x

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Total Hip Replacement
Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: April 10, 2012 07:42PM

Sorry to hear you are going to need surgery Geo. Zinc, which is notorious for being low in many vegan diets and is crucial to the healing process.

Silica and vitamin C rich foods will also be helpful.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Posted by: Simple Green ()
Date: April 10, 2012 07:48PM

Also lottsa probiotics..you are treated with IV antibiotics before and after surgery

Date: April 10, 2012 08:02PM

Ok, great, great, thx.

I've been doing a little research too, and it might be good to keep a couple of units of my own blood in store, just in case I need it. I'd rather my own, than who knows what other mix of people's blood they'd give me.

Posted by: WheatgrassYogi ()
Date: April 10, 2012 09:17PM

geo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
....... but I'd like to ask you all what would be the best diet/food/exercise for my recovery and to promote the best healing???

We always lock the Barn Door after the Horse has bolted.
I'd recommend a Juice/Chlorella diet, and forget that silly operation......WY
P.S. I'll be here for a 'I-told-you-so' if you need me.
P.P.S. I'm speaking to myself as well.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: April 10, 2012 11:25PM

Green juices and algae would be helpful in recovering; remember to balance those minerals and consume an abundance of them. Don't think lots of juices and algae would correct advanced osteoarthritis on their own, though! You cannot, after a certain age, spontaneously rebuild entire bones from scratch, unfortunately.

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: April 11, 2012 12:16AM

I don't know if that's true Tamukha. Rosalind Gruben, Doug Graham's wife, had 50% bone loss in her entire skeleton from osteoporosis, and after going raw for many years, and getting healthy and fit, she came to 0% bone loss.

Date: April 11, 2012 02:00AM

I don't think Tam was talking about bone density Prana, which will improve with diet and exercise/weights. More like rebuild worn out bone, and WY is always having a dig winking smiley And while I appreciate the sentiment re regrowth, the only reason why I've lasted this long is due to exercise, diet and attitude. It's a bone on bone situation with the femoral head no longer round. Also, it looks either crushed or has a multutude of fractures. That's why they won't do a resurfacing. I beleive I did a lot of damage during my karate years, as I used my left side the most.

Like I said, I've done the exercise/stretching/diet thing to death. But unfortunately it's really beginning to interfere with my quality of life big time. It's nearly impossible to put on socks, and impossible to tie laces. I can no longer windsurf or even ride my harley cause I can't lift my leg to change gears, and at times, even the angle I'm sitting when driving creates horrible pain down to my ankle. Very debilitating.

Another thing, the public waiting list over here in Oz is long. The government isn't going to fit the bill unless it's definately needed, so I'm not going to knock it back. It's a very exy op.

I really appreciate the tips re diet, thx.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 11, 2012 06:55AM

Hi Geo,

I’ve coached dozens of people with Arthritis and all of them have been able to completely reverse this Condition with a long, extended properly conducted Juice Fast/Feast. Of course, none of them had ankylosis, which occurs when the bones fuse together and once that happens, it’s rarely reversible because there is a Point of Irreversibility. Some of my students were even scheduled for surgery and within several months were completely Pain-Free.

When it comes to a Chronic Condition like Arthritis, we need to recognize Hering’s Law of Cure, which states that, "All cure starts from within out and from the head down and in the reverse order as the symptoms have appeared." So, the longer you’ve had any Condition, the longer it takes to reverse. I remember my worst case of Arthritis was an older woman close to 70 who had been suffering for decades and had tried everything under the sun for relief and it took her right at 100 days on nothing but Juices before she was Symptom-Free, but she saw a steady improvement right from the very beginning. I’ll never forget how excited she was within just a few days because she could tell a difference that fast. And then, there was another woman who was 50 and she too had to go 100 Days on nothing but Juice. I’ve worked with younger people who have not had the Condition for that long and all it took was 3 weeks.

It’s also important not to take any NSAIDs because they can block the body’s own production of Cartilage and will actually increase its deterioration. You might even consider taking some form of Organic Sulfur, like MSM, but that reminds me of this guy I coached in California who used to be a Collegiate Basketball player and is now in his 50s. He had been Raw for 5 years and was taking MSM and not seeing any results. Within 1 week on the Juice Fast/Feast his knees were Not Inflamed after he played and he told me that he played hard and well and this was the first time in a long time that his knees did Not Swell Up. On Day 52, he said that his knees are getting better every day and by Day 76, there was no trace of any Inflammation. He was also taking Vitalzym, which is a Proteolytic Enzyme that is great for gobbling up Tumors, Cysts, Fibroids and Scar Tissue and, of course, Scar Tissue is a big problem with athletes who get injured. They’ve done studies in Europe with injured athletes and they recover much faster using Vitalzym. By the way, the term “Proteolytic” is a catchall term referring to Enzymes that Digest Protein.

Unfortunately, there are no guarantees in life, but if you do nothing but Drink a Gallon or more of Freshly made Juice for the next 3 months, there’s a real good chance you will not need that surgery. And if you do, you will have done the best thing you can do for its preparation.

Anyway, good luck and keep us posted.

Peace and Love………John

PS Beans are not a good source of Protein - stick with the Leafy Greens.

Date: April 11, 2012 07:56AM

What I forgot to mention in my last post was that the joint is so loose, that it makes very audible cracks when ever I walk etc.

Thx for the info John Rose, and you're right about one thing, what have I got to lose. I intended to be super strict with my diet for the next three months anyway. So, I'll truck on over to the juicin forum for some juicin recipies, or perhap you might have a couple of good ones John Rose?

With my back op, I had a laminectomy and a disectomy. I worked for years with diet and exercise/yoga/pilates/chiro/massage/acupuncture/decomression exercises, but the bulged disc that had prolapsed inside my spinal canal and was compressing my spinal cord did not do any reversal one little bit. When I had the op, I could straighten up and I even felt taller.

I can say that all of the above work did provide a measure of relief, and surely helped me cope for many years. But enough is enough, as it's been 20yrs of pretty much constant pain in varying degrees. I'm 59 now, and I just want it fixed so I can enjoy the next 20yrs relatively pain free and active.

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: April 11, 2012 10:05AM

Wish you luck with the operation.

Date: April 11, 2012 12:32PM

Hi Geo

<<< So, I'll truck on over to the juicin forum for some juicin recipies, or perhap you might have a couple of good ones John Rose?>>>

Since most Arthritis is Caused by excess Uric Acid build up and Inorganic Calcium, you might try adding these Juices recommended by the Father of Juicing, Dr. Norman Walker:

“Grapes...being one of the greatest aids in the elimination of uric acid from the system.” -Dr. Norman Walker, "The Vegetarian Guide to Diet & Salads" p. 106

“Grapefruit has proved to be one of the most valuable fruits as an aid in the removal or dissolving of inorganic calcium which may have formed deposits in the cartilage of the joints, as in Arthritis, as a result of an excessive consumption of devitalized white flour products. Fresh grapefruit contains organic salicylic acid which aids in dissolving such inorganic calcium in the body.” -Dr. Norman Walker, "The Vegetarian Guide to Diet & Salads" p. 107

<<<With my back op, I had a laminectomy and a disectomy. I worked for years with diet and exercise/yoga/pilates/chiro/massage/acupuncture/decomression exercises, but the bulged disc that had prolapsed inside my spinal canal and was compressing my spinal cord did not do any reversal one little bit. When I had the op, I could straighten up and I even felt taller.>>>

Ah, the Bulging Disc Syndrome!!!

I get so infuriated when I hear the rubbish spewed by Conventional Medicine. Most of the Back Problems that we experience, including a Bulging Disc, are due to Dehydration and all we have to do is Re-Hydrate them by drinking lots of Structured Water. Regular Water will not do the trick - it has to be Structured Water that is found in Fruits and Vegetables.

The best thing you can do right now Geo is go out and buy one of those digital scales that also measure Fat % and Water %. We should be around 70% Water while most people are as low as 40 to 50%! I’m reminded of this guy I coached about 10 years ago or so and he insisted that he was not Dehydrated because he drank a Gallon of Water every day. But when he bought one of these scales, he was only 50% Water. It also takes a lot longer than we would think to Re-Hydrate ourselves. He too went 100 Days on Juices and went from 50% to 60%, which is interesting because he only lost 35 pounds on the scale, but he added back 15 pounds of Water, so his Real Weight Loss was 50 pounds.

I’m also reminded of another guy I coached right at 10 years ago and he too was scheduled for a Back Operation because his “Bulging Disc” was Causing Pain all the way down to his feet. On Day 45 his Pain was gone! The Warning Signs went away because the Juice Feast cleaned out the debris in the Joints (Uric Acid & Inorganic Calcium) that lead to the Irritation/Inflammation and Re-Hydrated the Dehydrated Disc.

Peace and Love………John

Date: April 11, 2012 01:34PM

Thx Panchito, very much appreciated.

However, I'm beginning to regret telling the world of my op. I'm no SAD eater who may indeed have a calcium build up in their joints that a change of diet will cure.

And I don't want to hear that someone read of someone in a book who grew their leg back after it was blown off, by drinking fruit and veg juice, or googleberryblissbombs from Mount Knobbynutts just outside of Katmandu. Or that someone knows of a friend of a friend of a friend who drank distilled cabbage juice that magically corrected their deformed spine.

If you have PERSONALLY had something along the lines of what's going on for me, and have successfully repaired that severe and chronic damage by means of diet, then I'm all ears.

Now that means bone REGROWTH back to the original shape of both ball and socket, the REGROWTH of cartilage back over the femoral head and the acetabular cup, the REGROWTH of the synovial membrane together with the secretion of synovial fluid as the lubricant. And also an MRI scan to back up the story.

I'm sorry, but sometimes the wee fairies make inroads to our raw vegan lifestyle. I know everyone is only trying to help, but I'm no newbe to alternative living, and all I asked for was some input regarding foods to promote healing and recovery post op.

And thank you all for your support, you too John Rose and WY winking smiley

Date: April 11, 2012 02:11PM

Geo, all my support and best wishes for a clean op and speedy recovery. Keep up the great work with diet, exercise and research my friend, you sound like you're on the right track smiling smiley.

Date: April 11, 2012 02:35PM

Thankyou lovely lady coco smiling smiley

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: April 11, 2012 03:39PM

Years ago my wiser older brother and I were reading Ann Landers (yes..the love lorn adviser from the newspaper) and he said, "She always only answers what she was asked without adding in extraneous statements." I've always remembered him saying that and try to keep that in mind when someone is asking a question.

Geo, you may be limited now in what you can do to stretch and keep those muscles and tendons loose and flexible. Do what you can to strengthen them prior to your op. Also, there are lots of good advice from others here..as usual we take what we want and leave the rest.

Please don't let some statements from others get you down, take them as well meaning and sent to you with a sense of wanting the best for you. Many of us feel like family who have met each other at raw events and pot-lucks so we like to know what's happening to each other. I'm glad you shared.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: WheatgrassYogi ()
Date: April 11, 2012 03:54PM

geo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And thank you all for your support, you too John Rose and WY winking smiley

Geo....I have a condition with my Back (nerve damage) that may be worse than yours. I was just trying to 'fire' us up into letting the Body heal itself. I still believe that Fasting, Liquid Diet, and Chlorella are the 'Keys'. There will be no operation for me, even though I have considered it.
Hope I haven't offended you in any way. I'm noted for having the Tact of a 10-pound Sledgehammer......WY

Date: April 11, 2012 04:08PM

Hi Prism,

<<<Years ago my wiser older brother and I were reading Ann Landers (yes..the love lorn adviser from the newspaper) and he said, "She always only answers what she was asked without adding in extraneous statements." I've always remembered him saying that and try to keep that in mind when someone is asking a question.>>>

I’ll be the first to admit that I have a tendency to give people a Fire House when all they ask for is a Sip of Water, but when I answer anyone’s question on a Message Board where I know that others are also reading my post, I’m also thinking of them, so I try to add a little extra for their benefit.

Hi Geo,

Here’s an excerpt from an article that might be of interest to you from my Cartilage file…

[www.ivanhoe.com]
Reported April 15, 2009
Growing New Knees -- In-Depth Doctor's Interview

How long did it take to get to this point of growing cartilage?

Dr. Ma: The history of cartilage growth is that for about 40, 50 years we tried with not a lot of success. About 15 years ago, they actually learned how to grow cartilage very well, and we were able to kind of inject these cells back into the knee, and that’s what we call ACI, autologous chondrocyte implantation. It was an operation that was started by a surgeon in Sweden that allows students to learn the process, so 15, 17 years ago, we learned how to grow cartilage, and how to put it back in the knee. At that time, we just kind of injected it back into the knee, and did not have any type of scaffold, or things that would not let the cartilage grow. Now, we put the cells into a scaffold so they actually have time to grow, and then we process the cartilage by putting pressure on them to let them fake them out to kind of say, ‘Hey, you need to form some cartilage,’ and they formed cartilage before we put them back in the knee, so the technology has really evolved over the past two decades.

Was there anything ever made -- artificial cartilage -- that could work as well?

Dr. Ma: No. We are not very good about making artificial surfaces to actually replace cartilage. The reason why is that even as good as say, ceramic on ceramic, or metal on metal, the amount of friction you have on human surfaces is still at least 10 times higher than what normal cartilage surface friction is, so artificial surfaces don’t work as well. When you look at procedures that are say, hip replacement or knee replacement, even though there is metal on plastic, or metal on metal, or ceramic on ceramic surfaces, they are never as good as coefficient friction between the two of them.
[www.ivanhoe.com]

Peace and Love………John

Posted by: The Fruit Faery ()
Date: April 11, 2012 04:14PM

Hi Geo

Dont let this experience put you off! keep asking and researching. It takes guts to share your personal experiences with the world. Good for you!
Proactive healing!

You may already be aware that there are many homeopathic remedies than can help healing post surgery.
Pre and post surgery acupuncture and shiatsu can help boost/ balance energy levels

There is a wealth of experience here. Take what feels right for you and ignore the rest!

Trust that you will have all of the necessary requirements in place for you to make the right decision for you when the time comes to make it.

Hugs
FFX

Posted by: KFCA ()
Date: April 11, 2012 07:49PM

Sorry to hear of your long-term painful situation Geo.

Although I rarely post here, I will suggest a book that has been extremely helpful to me in pain relief and only costs $15. at Amazon; regular bookstores also carry it. That's Clair Davies' "The Trigger Point Theraphy Workbook; Your Self-Treatment Guide For Pain Relief". You have to stay with the program----but I found it quite amazing in the three times in the last 10 years since I ordered my now dog-eared copy. Might be something to look into between now & your up-coming surgery. There is also a website, triggerpointbook.com (or something similar) from the author which gives more detail on the protocol's background, etc.

By the way, my kid brother, age 70, recently had hip replacement surgery & he's back playing his favorite sport, tennis, daily.

Sorry, know nothing about diet. Always been more into exercise since a child, and I'm a few short months away from 75. (How did THAT happen?)

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: April 11, 2012 11:39PM

Geo,
My partner had surgery a number of years back, and he took the ultimate meal about 2 weeks before the surgery, and until it was completely healed. The doctor said that he never saw such a rapid recovery. Its a vegan meal, I think its mostly raw concentrates that are dried.

it does however have added minerals and vitamins, but from natural sources. He tired it before and had loose bowels from the added ca/mg but that turned out to be a good thing during recovery because of the pain killers he was taking tended to make one constipated. This was for his foot.

I knew someone who had hip replacement, he was on antibiotics for 2 years. He had a severe infection that resulted from the surgery. He had titanium, I am surpised that there is a ceramic hip and acetabulum. It seems like it wouldn't hold up, but I suppose there must be a more durable type of ceramic. I see xrays of the hip and pelvis on occation during the clinical rotation. I absolutely hate to see hardware. BUt the person I knew who had the hip replacement said he had terrible pain before the hip replacement. He has to take it careful now, however. Especially getting up out of chairs, the car, and he really can only walk on level ground. He works out at the gymn, doing leg extensions to help his legs from atrophy.

Date: April 12, 2012 08:05AM

I do like to think of us all as family Prism, thank you all so much for not getting angry with my minor outburst haha. I knew that there'd be some who would poo poo surgery and challange me to heal by diet, but it's been too too long, 20yrs. I didn't even know what I had until about six years ago, when I insisted on having an MRI scan done. I had to pay for it myself, but the normal xrays wouldn't show anything (I thought it was my back).

Which is MRI showed it was, but when my back surgeon did his own search, he discovered the hip problem.
John Rose, if I had known all this back then, in the early stages, I believe that it would be possible to correct it naturally, but as it is, it's way too far gone.

Thx Prism, I can understand now from what John Rose has explained, that the extra is also for others who would read the thread. But I thought he was just selective reading my posts. If John would have explained it to me like that, I'd be ok with it. The hospital has already given me some exercises I'm supposed to do three times a day up to surgery. They are very low key, but I'll do them and the other pilates stuff.

WY, wer're cool bro. I don't mind the bit of fun we have haha. I like the idea of adding chlorella, goin to try that, thx.

Thx Fruit Faery, appreciate the boost. I've already begun to get things together, and I'll check out the homeopathic healing remedies too.

KFCA, sounds like a great book, and might have some good tips. Over the years I've used my own form of pain control, and its worked quite well. Only at night does my force field weaken, when I relax for sleep. But even then, I find ways to deal with it. Sounds like you've had a fulfilling life KFCA, and yes, we're only just learning to ride a bike, turn around and we got old...how does that happen haha. Good to hear your bro had a successful op.

Mislu, it's very rare to get an infection these days. I've check it all out, and I'm surprised that he's having such problems with his hip. He should be able to do whatever he likes, even sport like KFCA's brother.

The ceramic on ceramic is now the most used due to the better wear characteristics. Also, the wear particles are too small for our immune system to activate. Metal on polyethylene had big prob with the plastic wear of particles that would activate the immune system. Metal on metal has low wear, but there's a worry that the body would be poisoned by metal ions long term.

Ceramic composites are much better now, as the earlier ones were prone to fracture. It's about the amount of alumina oxide used or something. Also, ceramics are more 'wetable', so the bodies natural moisture would act as a lubricant.

I'd be interested to know what the ultumate vegan meal comprised of? Sounds great.

Thx all you beautiful people smiling smiley x

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: April 12, 2012 02:04PM

geo,

There used to be a wonderful raw foodist entrepreneur from Perth(Australia) who posted vids on YouTube. Her usual greeting was,"Hello, beautiful people!" Is this an Ozism? It's such a lovely way to greet people--it makes you feel sunny smiling smiley

Posted by: WorkoutMan ()
Date: April 12, 2012 04:46PM

Hi Geo

You will never be able to recover well or rebuild tissue while your lymph system is congested, end of story. Period. This is the key!

Do you have brown or blue eyes? If you can email me a close up picture, I may be able to tell how bad the lymph is.

Posted by: KFCA ()
Date: April 12, 2012 07:54PM

You're welcome Geo. I totally forgot that my sister's husband had hip replacement surgery about 7 years ago without complications, bringing him out of pain and back to being able to do all the things he previously did. Since he's always been 2 years older than me, you can do the math on that one. Most people I've known, however, had the knee replacement surgery. Again, Good Luck on your health.

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: April 12, 2012 11:01PM

Geo
The ultimate meal ingredients
[theultimatelife.net]

The person I knew who had hip replacement was in his late 60's when he had it done, he was also a heavy alcoholic. He had some bad personality traits also, or at least they grated against me. The hospital he had it done in, well...probably not the best. Infection can happen, and does happen in hospitalts. I am doing a clincial in a hospital, and many people are very, very cautious about getting infected.

A lot of sick people go into and out of hospitals every day, its actually a likely source of infection, unless universal precautions are strictly observed. I know that statistically what you said might be true, but I am sure the person I know who had it happen to him could care less about the stats. A hip replacement is major work. Perhaps the procedure has improved even since he had his done, but his experience has left me with the impression that I would rather put up with a bad hip if I had the problem. I have seen many xrays of installed appliances, and it never makes me think anything positive. But the person who had the work done thinks of it as a godsend. He likes to be 'positive' and places emphasis on no more pain in his hips. Places little recognition to atrophy of legs, still limited mobility, the extensive antibiotic round. So, I don't know what to make of it other than my opinion. But its not my life or my hip. So maybe the draw backs are less than the lack of pain.

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: April 13, 2012 01:44AM

Geo, of course good luck on your medical endeavors. I was wondering if you have any ideas about why you have had back problems and osteoarthritis. You mentioned something about karate. How do you think that played into it? I am curious because it sounds like (from your remarks) you eat a very clean diet and are physically active. It sounded like you were doing everything right!

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: April 13, 2012 03:57AM

hey Geo all my good thoughts and prayers to you while you go thru this and heal smiling smiley

i think there is at times circumstances where there is possibly a point where the body just cant reverse damage .. as much as id like to think it can .. i just cant wrap my head around that entirely .. hope, faith, diet, genes, enviroment, so many things play a role

everyone i know that has hip surgery has come out of it happier and more active,

cartilage being what it is very hard to regrow regenerate due to its really low level of blood flow in and out .. bone itself has a better chance of regrowth but then what you have 2 boney protrusions with no cushion ..ouch

heres to your healing smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Date: April 13, 2012 06:31AM

Tam, I don't think it's a Oz colloquialism, I just began to use it myself. My then lady friend and I met, and got to know another couple we had originally met at the local farmer's market. We all got on like a corn field on fire, and they were beautiful people, and I'm talking on the inside smiling smiley From then on I use it occasionally, but probably mostly on here, cause you all really are beartiful people, and I believe, the vanguard of a changing new world.

Workoutman, I'll endeavour to send you a PM close up soon. Sounds interesting.

Mislu, the ultimate meal reads pretty good, I'm seriously thinking to buying maybe 6 cans for something similar to what your partner did. What do others here think about 'the ultimate meal'??? I'd appreciate your view.

BW, yes, I think that my problems have helped me go the extra mile in regards to diet/exercise etc. And really, those two factors have been the only things that have really helped me, and not any medications etc. I had a serious fall back in 92, and from that point on, I had trouble with my back/leg and of course pain. My hip though, well, both hips have degenerative osteoarthritis, but my right is only mild, with my left totally wrecked. I believe the reason why my left hip in particular is so bad is due to mainly using the left side of my body (arm/leg) when I practiced karate over a five year period. We used to kick the s**t out of those heavy punching bags. The stress on the hip joint would have been severe. We'd have a person on one side of the bag kicking it towards a person at the opposite side of the bag, which they would kick back as the bag came towards them. So you see, the stress was doubled.
Also, at that time I wasn't so strict with my diet, and it was in the late 70's into the early 80's, before my initial fall which sparked off my back/leg/pain trouble. Thx for your best wishers BW, appreciated.

Thank you too Jodi, and yes, cartilage is very slow to grow. However, it's worth while to check out the link given by John Rose, as there has been progress into growing your own cartilage much more quickly. It's mostly been tested on cartilage loss in the knee, but I'm sure that in a couple of decades 'installed appliances' (mechanical joints) will be a thing of the past. Haha, I've never heard that term before Mislu (installed appliances), and I didn't know whether to laugh of cringe.

I really appreciate the help and suggestions from all you beautiful people. I'll keep you posted occasionally with my progress etc, esp with the op and post op recovery.

I would like your thoughts on that 'ultimate meal' that Mislu suggested though smiling smiley

Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: April 13, 2012 08:43AM

The ultimate meal is pretty decent as far as meal replacement shakes go, its one i tried back a few years ago. Can't remember how it tastes.

There is vega if you are looking for something similar, i start everyday off with it.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables