Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

irritability after lack of sleep
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: May 12, 2012 02:07PM

Hi.

The other day I went out, came back late, and did not sleep well. The morning after I got up early and headed to work. I was tired an feeling "unfiltered." At night, I tried to go out again but I got irritable. Somehow I knew I was setting myself up for more trouble. So I think I was suffering an internal conflict between socializing at night (getting tired- little sleep) and feeling good energetic peaceful) and everything seemed to pissed me off. In the past, before going raw, I could handle going out late at night and sleeping little but not any more. It took me two days to recover.

Have you experienced something like this?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: irritability after lack of sleep
Posted by: phantom ()
Date: May 12, 2012 06:00PM

I can't stay up late anymore, either. I think it has to do with maybe normalizing your circadian rhythms a bit? In the past, when I was totally disassociated from my body, it was easy to stay up until 4am.

Nighttime is also major healing time. Sleeping between 11pm-3am is the most important time for cleansing.

Going raw and getting healthy tunes you into the dictates of your body. It's a good thing that you can hear it asking to let it do what it needs to do... it's your best friend, after all, and it fights for your wellness out of love tirelessly. smiling smiley

Re: irritability after lack of sleep
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: May 12, 2012 09:19PM

lesson learnt. I worry what will happen when I travel (long flights & lack of sleep). It'll get interesting and a few new lessons will be learnt smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables