Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Big Food's 9 dirty secrets you should know about
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 30, 2012 06:11PM

Non-veg related info to pass it along to your friends and family who think your diet is "crazy".

[www.naturalnews.com]

"Where do you get your protein?"
Ugh, not from here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big Food's 9 dirty secrets you should know about
Posted by: eaglefly ()
Date: May 31, 2012 11:46AM

I tell you one thing,I sure didnt miss the traditional Memorial Day hamburgers on the BBQ.
Vinny

Date: May 31, 2012 12:47PM

Ugh, me neither. There can be the flesh of multiple cows in each burger, that's so incredibly gross. And how can anyone in their right mind think that's healthy? No wonder meat is irradiated to kill all the nasty soup of bacteria that it's swimming in. *gag*

Posted by: jalanutan ()
Date: June 01, 2012 12:46AM

Yes, it's all true, and if people actually knew how their food was processed, I doubt if they would eat it. And that's why these huge controlling multi-nationals like 'Monsanto' fight tooth and nail to prevent the public from knowing these 'facts'.

Another excellent DVD is called 'Food Inc.', and is similar. It's a movie length production of how 'Monsanto' and other mega companies control food production. For example, controlling what the farmer is to grow, how much and at what price. It's a real eye opener, and shows the lengths that 'Monsanto' and others are prepared to go to, in order to control food production and keep the public in the dark.

Thx for posting the link Coco smiling smiley

Cheers, jalan

Date: June 01, 2012 07:08PM

Did you hear that Richmond BC told Monsatan to take a hike? No GMO allowed in their community at all! Look it up, really inspiring and hopeful.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables