Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Many Whole Foods Organic Products are from China
Posted by: rzman10001 ()
Date: July 01, 2012 07:23PM

banana who Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That is my point. Not all of us have the option of
> year-round farmers markets so we have to do the
> best we can. I live outside Chicago--you may have
> heard that it gets a bit nippy? winking smiley Not speaking to
> you particularly, but this myth that farmers
> markets sell food that is 100% organic
> is...well...a myth. Maybe yours does, but as I
> revealed, mine has conventional produce (and not
> cheap, either!).
>
> There are certain foods at WF that are good deals.
> I buy most of my organic lettuce and fresh herbs
> there.

Yes it would be nice if we could all have Organic Farmers Markets all the time, or to get it at WFM fresh and all grown in the US. I understand your myth theory but that is just for people who don't care enought to make sure. My OFM is that, ONLY ORGANIC and to the highest standards possible with the current system we have. I am very fortunate of this but it is VERY expensive most of the time. Luckily I also find good fresh produce at WFM but it is almost never as good as the stuff at the market here. If they conducted themselves the way the OFM here does they would have the same outcome, superfresh produce. And like you said this is not directed at you just a observation and a place for me to vent my anger. I hate what is happening in this country and in others. These governments are taking away our right to healthy food, especailly for those of us who cannot afford the good stuff. Florida used to be all farm-land, now it is all houses so all the snowbirds can come down and live for the winter. Not to mention overpopulation and all the ellegals who have taken up resedence here. In my current state of health the only way that I can fight this is to not buy any commercial produce if possible.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables