Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

FDA tests Adya Clarity--High levels of Aluminum (!)
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: June 24, 2012 07:30PM

as well as multiple label violations.

[www.naturalnews.com]

For some reason, this recent blog posting by Matt Monarch escaped me:

[www.therawfoodworld.com]

I just want to say that when I posted my original thread on this scandal, I thought that the two Matts (Bakos from Adya, Inc. is the other) were in business together. Now I see that Matt M. was simply a distributor. And the fact that he returned $2 million in funds to customers was a good thing. I am curious if anyone on here used the stuff and what they think now! (It also contains sulphuric acid!)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FDA tests Adya Clarity--High levels of Aluminum (!)
Posted by: phantom ()
Date: June 25, 2012 06:50AM

I'm happy I threw the bottle in the garbage when I first read this way back when? Also, I still have slightly spiteful feelings toward the snake who peddled this stuff (I should have known better, my own fault, really).

Wasn't there also some fallout between Adya and Monarch after he started giving people their money back?

Date: June 25, 2012 10:42PM

Phantom, I see that Adya is trying to sue MM for libel now!

[www.therawfoodworld.com]

I guess their plan is to keep using the courts to put Matt on the defensive. They sound like real hucksters.

I am curious if you feel that Adya helped you when you took it. I remember that right after the scandal broke, there were still hold-outs who vowed to keep taking it no matter what.

Date: June 26, 2012 07:33AM

I only used Adya as a portable water filter, like when I was stuck at work, thirsty, and it would be tap water or nothing.

Ha! Should have settled for the tap water.

Adya... didn't really do anything besides make my water taste a bit different. It makes me angry to know that I had such an awesome supply of heavy metals going into my body. I didn't take it enough to have black crust coming out of my ears, thank god.

Date: June 26, 2012 03:09PM

phantom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I only used Adya as a portable water filter, like
> when I was stuck at work, thirsty, and it would be
> tap water or nothing.
>
> Ha! Should have settled for the tap water.
>
> Adya... didn't really do anything besides make my
> water taste a bit different. It makes me angry to
> know that I had such an awesome supply of heavy
> metals going into my body. I didn't take it enough
> to have black crust coming out of my ears, thank
> god.

Silly...that's just the detoxwinking smiley

Posted by: juicin' john ()
Date: June 26, 2012 06:17PM

here is an email which i received from a friend of mind who is an published expert on water technolgies, my question was " what do you think about this"...after reading the Mike Adams blast on Adaya Clarity.

i really expected an apology from my friend for making such a huge error.

it would not be ethical to reveal their name but i can assure you of at the highest leval of human integrity behind the name which i shall not and cannot not divulge.

here is a copy of the email>:

I think Mike Adams is a little out of control. (name withheld for privacy)and I have both read all this stuff by Mike but the interesting thing is that Mike is just the spokesman for all this. He is being “fed” by someone we know. Viktor Schauberger would say he has “scientist poisoning” (smily face with no wink..actual) There is nothing in the least bit wrong with Adya and the company has shown it. . David wolfe has even done some research and shown it is not mislabeled etc. etc.

(name withhelf for privacy) and I both use it every day in our well water. It’s incredible stuff. It removes fluoride too --one of few ways that work and don’t harm the environment. But we are not promoting it in the face of such blasphemous controversy. What else can I say?

jj

Posted by: juicin' john ()
Date: June 26, 2012 11:26PM

off the presses!

"I have spent weeks investigating the hatchet job done on Adya Inc. by Matt Monarch and Mike Adams, and on Wednesday, June 20, a judge in a California courtroom was nice enough to give me a slam dunk in terms of burying these two individuals completely beneath their own web of lies and deceit, taking with them another individual by the name of Ian Clark. That decision on the part of that particular judge has finally given my source for the Adya Clarity story.

to view the rest of the story...here is the link:

[www.examiner.com]

I have met met and witnessned Matt Monarch at different raw food function and after viewing a few of his views it confirmed my perceptions of his absolutely arraogant and conceited manner. this thing with Adayia takes to a whole 'nother leval.

jj

Date: June 26, 2012 11:59PM

Boy, the plot thickens...I don't know what to think now. I mean, Matt M. DID say that he and Angela took the stuff all the time, they had a child who seems to be perfectly healthy...

What I find interesting in the article is the mention of bentonite clay as being a source of aluminum (if I read that correctly).

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: June 27, 2012 12:06AM

Ooh, david wolfe did research on it !!!!!
Thx, that is hilarious...

Date: June 27, 2012 01:50AM

LMFAO!!!

I was sold Adya by one of the aforementioned names in that article. Small world!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables