Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

HELP... Dots around eyes.... Candida???
Posted by: benetgirl ()
Date: August 05, 2012 10:22PM

HI,

SO I have developed these dots, rash on my eyes..... around my eyes..... and they are red.

aLso I get very easily tired and yawn all day..... i swear I yawn when I talk to people and it is really "Emberacing"..sad smiley(((((( I havent had coffee in 8 months but I am so temptesd lately just to stay awake...

Could this be candida???? if so can someone direct me to a page on how to cure it ASAP... I am willing to do a short water fast as well..... smiling smiley

Thanks... smiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: HELP... Dots around eyes.... Candida???
Posted by: rocky123 ()
Date: August 08, 2012 07:41AM

I was looking to find posts on this particular topic and your post came up first on Google search and finely i have found your post that is even slightly related to what I need Nice post. i have very impressed to see this post. i have gotten lot of information from your post.nice information. nice work keep it up.

very nice keep it up

Posted by: jayelle ()
Date: August 08, 2012 03:49PM

Do you have a picture of just your eyes so we can see what you're talking about? It could be candida but it might not.

Candida is basically yeast. I've heard of babies getting it on their bottom and women getting it under their breasts. It's not unheard of to be found on other parts of the body.

The best thing to get rid of it is actually bacteria. Bacteria kills/feeds on yeast. I know that in the case of having it on a baby's bottom many have suggested taking acidophilus capsules, opening them up, and spreading it on the area. From what I've heard it helps (I've never had this issue with my children so I don't know from personal experience).

Your best bet would be to look at photos on the internet of candida and see if it's the same as what is around your eyes. If so then maybe try using acidophilus (both in your diet and as a topical treatment). If not then maybe go see a doctor.

Note: I am not a doctor so don't take my advice the same as you would one. Do some research, there is tons of info out there.

*hugs and blessings*
Jayelle

Date: August 08, 2012 10:15PM

thank you....

well i also had a waxing done on my legs and my led was swollen for a week and plus.. had a fever and had the weirdest breakout on my legs... like acne puss like blisters.... never happened before.... then i realized she used sugar as wax..... so that was another hint...

i do not have a pic.. sad smiley(((

Posted by: newhoove ()
Date: August 09, 2012 12:48AM

Sounds like broken blood vessels.

Posted by: newhoove ()
Date: August 09, 2012 02:19AM

sleep.

Date: August 09, 2012 02:25PM

I've wanted to use sugar wax...hmmm

Yeast LOVES sugar. It's what it feeds on. Hopefully what I said helps!

*hugs*

Date: August 09, 2012 07:42PM

thanks J, I am taking barley grass powder and taking chlorella tablets, drinking aplle cider vinegar an deating raw sauerkraut. And driking lots of alkaline water and lemon.

smiling smiley But i hate the scarring it left on my legs and the dryness.... no amount of c. oil seems to soothe it....

Date: August 09, 2012 10:15PM

If it doesn't go away I would go to the doctor. Usually I personally avoid doctors but there are times where they are needed.

Posted by: RAWLION ()
Date: August 10, 2012 02:32PM

if it is yeast, or bacteria, or whatever you can use Grapfruit Seeds Extract liquid form and rub it on there and itll be gone very quickly! works for soooooo many things !

Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: August 10, 2012 03:52PM

Alkalinity actually promotes candida so you might want to give up the alkaline water. It is the slightly acidic PH which keeps candida in its natural harmless yeast form and an alkaline PH can actually cause candida to morph into its hyphal fungal tissue penetrating form.

It doesn't sound like candida to me, have you seen a doctor?

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Date: August 12, 2012 09:38PM

RAWLION Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> if it is yeast, or bacteria, or whatever you can
> use Grapfruit Seeds Extract liquid form and rub it
> on there and itll be gone very quickly! works for
> soooooo many things !

really????

Date: August 12, 2012 09:41PM

powerlifer Wrote:
> Alkalinity actually promotes candida so you might
> want to give up the alkaline water. It is the
> slightly acidic PH which keeps candida in its
> natural harmless yeast form and an alkaline PH can
> actually cause candida to morph into its hyphal
> fungal tissue penetrating form.
>
> It doesn't sound like candida to me, have you seen
> a doctor?
>
> [www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Thanks!!!! did notknow that..

havent seen a doctor yet..... i am just a little worried that she will give me wrong diagnosis.,,,,and just give me some antibiotics or something... and remind me to start eating the SAD diet and give up the raw life ... as others have told me to do....

Posted by: rzman10001 ()
Date: August 13, 2012 09:03PM

Apple cider vinegar and lemon are horrible for yeast.
benetgirl Wrote:
> thanks J, I am taking barley grass powder and
> taking chlorella tablets, drinking aplle cider
> vinegar an deating raw sauerkraut. And driking
> lots of alkaline water and lemon.
>
>
> smiling smiley But i hate the scarring it left on my legs
> and the dryness.... no amount of c. oil seems to
> soothe it....

Date: August 13, 2012 09:11PM

powerlifer Wrote:
> Alkalinity actually promotes candida so you might
> want to give up the alkaline water. It is the
> slightly acidic PH which keeps candida in its
> natural harmless yeast form and an alkaline PH can
> actually cause candida to morph into its hyphal
> fungal tissue penetrating form.
>
> It doesn't sound like candida to me, have you seen
> a doctor?
>
The body wants to be in a healthy alkaline state and drinking alkaline water will not worsen a yeast infection it will help it. Treating it topically and internally is the key if that's what it is. May be some kind of infection from the wax/sugar! There are many things you can use, Neem oil would be one of them for the skin. Find a holistic doc.
> [www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: August 14, 2012 12:46AM

rzman,

Candida albicans is actually an alkalinity prone yeast, so a slightly acidic environment helps to keep its numbers in check. The places where one gets yeast infections, like the "lady parts" or the small intestine, for example, are naturally rather acidic for this reason.

Date: August 14, 2012 08:48AM

Ill follow up on what Tamukha said also, in that its not only the acidic PH but the acid producing good bacteria that keep candida and other opportunistic pathogens in check. This is why candida and other opportunistic organisms can take hold after anti-biotic use which as we know kills off the good bacteria.

Manipulating parts of the body which need to remain slightly acidic PH in order to function such as the vagina or small intestine with alkaline salts or waters will promote candida overgrowth.

I put some study excerpts in the other candida thread a while back which showed that an alkaline PH promoted the fungal hyphal tissue penetrating form of candida, which a slightly acidic PH in normal areas kept candida in its useful natural yeast form.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/14/2012 08:54AM by powerlifer.

Date: August 18, 2012 12:01AM

I guess if a person is really in a compromised state then the alkaline water might not be the best thing but it should'nt effect the fermentation process that powerlifter mentioned. It also makes the body more alkaline as you know and that will allow more oxygen into the cells and promote better organ funtion, assuming the subject is not staying alkaline naturally. Natural healthy water is usually alkaline, I have drank water from many natural springs and it surely tastes alkaline very alkaline. So IMO I would not worry so much about this as long as other things are being done to remedy the situation. The small intestine will keep fermenting with this water but I am not sure about these alkaline waters, some of them appear a bit too high tech for my taste. I am not sure that your manipulation of the small intestine comment even applies here as I said drinking alkaline water is a natural thing don't you think?

Date: August 18, 2012 10:36AM

Ozonated water is actually very good for candidiasis and many other diseases. It is a strong anti-microbial and helps increase oxygen.

Alkaline water which is usually referred to either the machines or various strong salts people add to the water to manipulate the PH. These type of alkalizing products from research i believe are actually just as harmful to the body as someone consuming something with a very acidic PH. The body keeps a very narrow PH through many redundant systems, trying to manipulate it will only cause it to work harder to maintain homeostasis.

Not only that but these alkaline waters and salts end up neutralizing the stomach acid which is the first main barrier against food borne pathogens and preventing candida from morphing into its fungal hyphal tissue penetrating form. Neutralizing the stomach acid will also cause impaired nutrient absorption of many key nutrients needed for the immune system.

Many with bacterial or fungal overgrowths usually find that they also suffer from low stomach acid, which is why many find betaine HCL, apple cider vinegar or bitter herbs helpful not only to alleviate the poor digestive symptoms but also these opportunistic overgrowths.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/18/2012 10:38AM by powerlifer.

Date: August 21, 2012 07:31PM

I was thinking of the alkaline machines when commenting. I would never drink water that has had things added to it. There are some good machines/filters that do a good job of alkalizing water and would not worry about them. Also when the body is alkaline the digestive organs like the pancreas produce more enzymes. I drink Distilled water for reasons I won't go into here. The point is, alkaline water is good, but it needs to be the right one.

Powerlifter, you don't agree that good natural wate is alkaline?

Yes the Ozonated water is good for this stuff but I don't like it lol, I am so anal about using un-natural things like this. I don't think it is good for people with compromised dig. tract linning. I have had issues with it and others have also, all with simular health challenges. One girl had to go to the hospital after drinking it. I on the other hand almost had a heart attack from it. My linning was so compromised that it got into my bood stream 100% unfiltered. I could taste the peroxide in my mouth from it. Had to lay on left side all night my heart hurt so bad. It is dangerous! period does it work? yes but it is a big gamble for people with certian issues.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables